Sometimes you have to travel on foot. Maybe your tauntaun froze before the first marker. Perhaps your speeder could not adapt to the cold. Regardless, tromping through a couple of feet of snow in cold weather boots can wear you out.
Wrap up in your parka while the Pimphand of the Galaxy discusses snow striders and how they can help you if you are on Hoth – or any other snow planet. However, not all of them are made equal.
Your favorite scoundrel examines the Imperial Military snow striders. He will also take a close look at the ones commonly used by the Rebel Alliance. Both styles have their pros and cons.
Before you requisition a pair, listen to the Pimphand and make an informed decision.
Latest posts by Professor Paul Markel (see all)
- Generation Fear: Raising Our Children to Live in Fear - July 7th, 2020
- Dumbass Preppers - June 30th, 2020
- American Liberty Is Not A Game - June 23rd, 2020
- White Liberals Killed George Floyd - June 16th, 2020
- Buckshot Pizza Box Challenge - May 28th, 2020