Sometimes you have to travel on foot. Maybe your tauntaun froze before the first marker. Perhaps your speeder could not adapt to the cold. Regardless, tromping through a couple of feet of snow in cold weather boots can wear you out.
Wrap up in your parka while the Pimphand of the Galaxy discusses snow striders and how they can help you if you are on Hoth – or any other snow planet. However, not all of them are made equal.
Your favorite scoundrel examines the Imperial Military snow striders. He will also take a close look at the ones commonly used by the Rebel Alliance. Both styles have their pros and cons.
Before you requisition a pair, listen to the Pimphand and make an informed decision.
Latest posts by Professor Paul Markel (see all)
- Smoke Grenades and You: Shutter Bomb [Review] - April 14th, 2021
- Century Arms AP5: Nakatomi Plaza Collection [Review] - April 13th, 2021
- 3 Stupid Things Gunmakers Keep Putting on Defensive Pistols - March 24th, 2021
- Springfield 1911: Back from the Dead - February 18th, 2021
- Muzzleloading Basics – Everything You Need to Know - February 4th, 2021