Are you playing at self defense?
The following two tabs change content below.
Paul G. Markel has worn many hats during his lifetime. He has been a U.S. Marine, Police Officer, Professional Bodyguard, and Small Arms and Tactics Instructor. Mr. Markel has been writing professionally for law enforcement and firearms periodicals for nearly twenty years with hundreds and hundreds of articles in print. Paul is a regular guest on nationally syndicated radio talk shows and subject matter expert in firearms training and use of force. Mr. Markel has been teaching safe and effective firearms handling to students young and old for decades and has worked actively with the 4-H Shooting Sports program. Paul holds numerous instructor certifications in multiple disciplines and a Bachelor’s degree in conflict resolution; nonetheless, he is and will remain a dedicated Student of the Gun.
Latest posts by Professor Paul Markel (see all)
- Generation Fear: Raising Our Children to Live in Fear - July 7th, 2020
- Dumbass Preppers - June 30th, 2020
- American Liberty Is Not A Game - June 23rd, 2020
- White Liberals Killed George Floyd - June 16th, 2020
- Buckshot Pizza Box Challenge - May 28th, 2020