Are you playing at self defense?
The following two tabs change content below.
Founder & President at Student of the Gun
Paul G. Markel has worn many hats during his lifetime. He has been a U.S. Marine, Police Officer, Professional Bodyguard, and Small Arms and Tactics Instructor. Mr. Markel has been writing professionally for law enforcement and firearms periodicals for nearly twenty years with hundreds and hundreds of articles in print. Paul is a regular guest on nationally syndicated radio talk shows and subject matter expert in firearms training and use of force. Mr. Markel has been teaching safe and effective firearms handling to students young and old for decades and has worked actively with the 4-H Shooting Sports program. Paul holds numerous instructor certifications in multiple disciplines and a Bachelor’s degree in conflict resolution; nonetheless, he is and will remain a dedicated Student of the Gun.
Latest posts by Paul (see all)
- The Evolution of Pistol Sights - June 6th, 2018
- 4 Items Every Armed Citizen Should Carry - April 12th, 2018
- Strength Training and Marksmanship Parallels - April 3rd, 2018
- Celebrating 5 Years of Student of the Gun Radio - March 8th, 2018
- School Shootings: You Can’t Sterilize the World - February 20th, 2018