Sometimes a simple, handheld blaster does not have the power to get the job done. In such cases, we look for a larger, heavy blaster with the power to deal with large or long distance threats.
During this episode, the Pimphand of the Galaxy closely examines the PL-54, a heavy blaster from the Centurion Armory. The PL-54 packs the power required, not only to take out storm or snowtroopers but to engage light armored vehicles and transports.
The PL-54 can deliver ten, full power shots before needing to be reloaded. It has a magnified optical sight to target objects at distance. Also included is an optic illuminator that allows it to be used in low light and darkness. Built for rugged terrain, the PL-54 can be used in the sands of Tatooine, the snow of Hoth, or even the mountains of Belgaroth.
Heavy blasters are best in the hands of a trained operator. Join us as our favorite scoundrel puts the PL-54 through its paces. The Centurion Armory PL-54 saw use during some of the most famous military engagements in the galaxy; both the Battles of Christophsis and Kashyyyk and the famous Siege of Mandalore.
Latest posts by Professor Paul Markel (see all)
- Woodburner 101: 3 Things You Need to Know About Heating with Firewood - September 17th, 2020
- ODS1775 AK from Occam Defense [Review] - September 11th, 2020
- The Student of the Gun New Handgun Workout - September 1st, 2020
- CrossBreed Holsters Chest Rig [Review] - August 12th, 2020
- Chiappa Rhino .357 Magnum [Review] - August 5th, 2020