Why does the current state of Virginia matter to everyone in the United States? It seems blatantly apparent that one political party believes that they can vote away the Constitutional Rights of the people. Forces are aligning in opposition to that erroneous belief.
Our SWAT Fuel Warrior of the Week has a question regarding pocket pistols and pepper spray. Should a person choose one over the other? Professor Paul is happy to delve into that subject.
This is our last episode of the year 2019. This year has provided numerous challenges and struggles. We are looking forward to a brand new year.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- TOPIC: From; Quintin Baxter… Factoring in Lethality and Liability as a scoring system, is a small caliber pocket handgun truly a better option over a Professional Grade OC spray such as Fox Labs or Sabre?
- The Fundamental 4 Article: www.studentofthegun.com
- Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P | Question Post in The Liberty Mastermind
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question…Email info@ with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Silencer Shop | Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | Froglube | SWAT Fuel
- Why does Virginia matter to the entire USA?
FEATURING: SWAT Fuel, Silencer Shop, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
“I have my gun. So I’m good.” That was the response one man gave when I asked what kind of gear people with concealed carry permits, or an armed citizen, should carry. Yes, I was standing at the counter of a gun store – as you might imagine.
If you are going to be an armed citizen, there are certain things you have to keep in mind. The absolute first is that owning a gun and being are armed citizen are not the same thing. Anyone with cash can own a gun. From a realistic point of view, tens of thousands of criminals own guns.
Being an armed citizen means not only to actually keep and bear arms but being prepared to use said arms as a responsible member of a community – a citizen. An armed citizen differentiates himself from the armed thug, or criminal, by his sense of purpose.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- Generation Fright: Are We Raising Fearful Kids? | SOTG 966 - July 6th, 2020
- - July 3rd, 2020
- Biden: “No Amendment is Absolute” | SOTG 965 - July 1st, 2020
- American Liberty is Not a Game | SOTG 964 - June 29th, 2020
- - June 26th, 2020