What is the “Gray Man” concept and how is it applied? Professor Paul will consider the use of the gray man strategy as a defensive technique and whether or not it applies to winning the fight.
Do you understand the true purpose of fighting? We share a tremendously valuable and important quote from John Steinbeck regarding the differences between offense and defense. This goes right along with our discussion of the importance of a fighting mindset.
Paul and Jarrad remind you about how you can win 5 days of free training from Tactical Response in Tennessee. The Shipping Ogre has some updates about the SOTG Store and the guys talk about the upcoming SHOT Show.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Thanks to top contributors in the SOTG Public Group
- Warrior of the Week
- Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P
- Call 844-207-7684 OR Question Post in The Liberty Mastermind
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question…Email info@ with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
- Time for a Refresher
- Steinbeck Books: The Grapes of Wrath, East of Eden, Of Mice and Men,
- Gray Man explained: From Where did Gray Man originate? What is the purpose?
- All Cover is Temporary
- Is hiding and being inconspicuous a winning strategy?
FEATURING: John Steinbeck, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
From John Steinbeck:
The purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory in defense. The sword is more important than the shield, and skill is more important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 940 – How Big is your CCW Gun? - April 6th, 2020
- Covid-Ops: Is the Government Tracking You? | Liberty Letter #051 - April 4th, 2020
- SOTG 939 – Govt Admits Tracking your Mobile Phone and Water Purification - April 1st, 2020
- SOTG 938 – Do Inalienable Rights End when a Crisis Begins? - March 30th, 2020
- One Nation, Under House Arrest | Liberty Letter #050 - March 27th, 2020