Are there changes coming for the Florida CCW permit law? If one socialist Democrat has her way, getting and keeping a Florida Concealed Carry permit will be more difficult and costly than ever before.
We have a SWAT Fuel Warrior of the Week question for you. Our winner wants to know if Professor Paul trusts Donald Trump to support the Second Amendment when he is elected to a 2nd term as President. The Professor is happy to address that subject.
Also, we have a Quiet Time Moment from SilencerShop.com. Continuing with our discussion of the US Constitution and Bill of Rights, what recommend reading do we have to aid us in understanding what our rights entail and how the Constitution came about?
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- CONGRATS to the winners of the Halloween Giveaway
- Gary Wright = RATS Bundle
- Josh Ingham = THB Tote Bag
- Melissa Ridings = The OMO [Grand Prize]
- If you didn’t win, that’s okay. Because you can still enter the ADVENT CALENDAR GIVEAWAY!
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- TOPIC: From GGW Scotty on Instagram; Do you trust Trump on Gun Rights during a 2nd term?
- Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P | Question Post in The Liberty Mastermind
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question…Email info@ with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Silencer Shop | Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | Froglube | SWAT Fuel
- Quiet Time brought to you by Silencer Shop
- TOPIC: Recommended Reading for educating people on rights www.patriotbookshelf.com
- FL Agriculture Commissioner Nikki Fried wants radical changes to the concealed carry process www.thegunwriter.com
FEATURING: The Gun Writer, SWAT Fuel, Silencer Shop, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Silencer Shop, Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Agriculture Commissioner Nikki Fried doesn’t just want to tinker with the state’s vaunted concealed weapon licensing system. She wants to violently overhaul it.
According to the Capital News Service, one of Fried’s proposals would have concealed carriers renewing their licenses after just five years, instead of the seven years that are required now.
But, in my humble opinion, the most worrisome idea to come from the state’s lone Democrat holding statewide elected office is that she wants to require CCW licensees to take a mandatory concealed-carry class every single time they renew their license.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- - September 25th, 2020
- Chinese Doctor: CV-19 Made in Wuhan Lab | SOTG 989 - September 23rd, 2020
- Judge Backs Constitution in PA Suit | SOTG 988 - September 21st, 2020
- - September 18th, 2020
- The Left wants Civil War: Are You Ready? | SOTG 987 - September 16th, 2020