Today the SOTG crew are on the road, but we still took a moment to say hello to all you and acknowledge our great partners. Also thanks to all of you, we wouldn’t be taking these kinds of trips and mingling with all of these good people that we’re proud to call our sponsors.
We will be back in the official studio with new episodes of SOTG Radio as soon as we can! (June 18, 2018)
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Challenge: Share SOTG Radio – We did Pre-Req episodes so you know which episodes to share.
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- Quiet Time
- Visit Silencershop.com
- We now have AAFU & PFT attire on the store, as well as Youth stuff! – studentofthegungear.com/apparel
FEATURING: @madisonrising, @ptjarrad, @SOTGUniversity,
PARTNERS: @BrownellsInc, @Froglube, @crossbreedholsters, @centuryarms, @SWATfuel, @DuraCoatFirearmFinishes, @SilencerShop
FIND US ON: @iTunesUS, @Stitcherradio, @AppleTV, @Roku, @Amazon, @GooglePlay, @YouTube, @Full30TV, @InstagramEnglish, @Facebook, @twitterinc, @tumblr, #StudentForLife, #StudentoftheGun
In the 1920s and 1930s, Bob Brownell was a middle-America businessman who owned and managed a gas station and sandwich shop in his small hometown, Montezuma, Iowa. In his free time, Bob was a devoted shooter and outdoorsman who enjoyed repairing and customizing firearms. He started by working on his own guns, but news of his talent spread quickly and he soon began accepting jobs from friends. By 1938, his gunsmithing hobby was making profits, so Bob added part-time gunsmith to his list of businesses.
As the gunsmithing business continued to grow, so too did Bob’s need for good quality tools. He searched the few gun supply catalogs available at the time, but came to the conclusion that some of the most necessary tools just couldn’t be purchased anywhere. When he did find tools and products that worked, he bought extras to sell to fellow gunsmiths who were also having difficulties finding supplies.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 894 – Mexican Vacation and Rule 4 - October 21st, 2019
- SOTG 893 – Federal Judge Throws Out AR Lawsuit - October 16th, 2019
- SOTG 892 – Tragedy in Michigan: Lessons Learned - October 14th, 2019
- SOTG 891 – Dick’s Destroyed $5 Million Worth of Rifles - October 9th, 2019
- SOTG 890 – Rifle Optics and the Greatest 2nd Lieutenant - October 7th, 2019