Do you have a Prep List? Have you been wondering what you should be adding to your list of preparation supplies? During our Brownell’s Bullet Points Guns & Gear segment, Professor Paul will help you make the right choices.
Can you outgrow the Universal Firearms Safety Rules? For our SOTG Homeroom from Crossbreed Holsters, we will take a look at a recent negligent shooting. Let’s consider whether or not the gun “accidentally” fired or if perhaps a human being did something that they should not have done.
Who are the ultimate slow learners; the United States of America or Europe? We ponder this topic and much more during this episode. Tune in and be sure to listen louder.
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- In honor of International Women’s Day, we are recording today’s episode from the Kitchen!
- Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- TOPIC: What should I be buying for the coming Civil Unrest?
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Silencer Shop | Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | Froglube | SWAT Fuel
- SOTG Homeroom brought to you by Crossbreed Holsters
FEATURING: Fort Wayne’s NBC, Brownells, Crossbreed Holsters, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
In the modern world, the word “needs” is too often substituted for wants.
You don’t need a 42-inch flat screen, you want it. You don’t need the latest iPhone, you want it.
For those of you who never took Psyche 101 in college, or slept through the course, let me take a moment to introduce you to Abraham Maslow. A psychologist by trade, Maslow set out to understand what motivated humans to do what they do.
Maslow introduced his first “Hierarchy of Needs” in 1943. In this hierarchy he explained that, regardless of who they were or where they lived, all humans had certain physiological and psychological needs and that these needs built upon each other to allow the person to reach their ultimate potential. The Hierarchy of Needs is most often explained or displayed as a pyramid. The basic and most fundamental needs are at the base and more elusive psychological needs are at the top.
A gun goes off by accident, sending two Fort Wayne Police Department SWAT Team members to the hospital.
Scary moments late Tuesday afternoon for members of that special unit.
A gun fired inadvertently in an indoor shooting range, injuring the officers.
At the time of this report, there were still several unanswered questions about what went wrong, however, we do know the officers are going to be okay.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 868 – AK Build and Welcome Back Professor - July 17th, 2019
- SOTG 867 – A New Generation & Road Trip Loadout - July 15th, 2019
- SOTG 866 – How to Improve Your Life in Only 3 Hours per Week - July 10th, 2019
- SOTG 865 – Why is Cuomo Still Around? With Jacob Rieper - July 8th, 2019
- SOTG 864 – Courage, Loyalty, and Endurance; USMC Leadership Traits Ep. 3 - July 3rd, 2019