There are still good politicians out there, and we talk about one in Virginia. Senator Amanda F. Chase presented a bill at the podium with a revolver strapped to her hip. She says that it’s in response to an incident recently where immigration-rights supporters confronted Sen. Dick Black. No matter the reason, thumbs up.
During our SOTG Homeroom segment, we also had a bit of a “Go Team Moment” as well. An off-duty SAS trooper was in the right place at the right time to help out in a Nairobi hotel attack, perpetrated by a group of Muslim Missionaries. Congrats to this guy for having bigger balls than some people we know.
Lastly, we’re at the SHOT Show! At the time you’re hearing this (Wed, Jan 23), we’ve got two scheduled appearances today; Century Arms Giveaway – Booth #11962 at 11:00AM & Crossbreed Holsters – Booth #4143 at 2:00PM. If you’re here, come see us! If not, watch our social media for updates and videos.
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- We’re at SHOT Show! If you’re in the area, let us know. We may do a Meet-Up of some kind.
- Our Schedule: www.studentofthegun.com/shotshow
- Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- TOPIC: What’s New for 2019
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Silencer Shop | Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | Froglube | SWAT Fuel
- SOTG Homeroom brought to you by Crossbreed Holsters
- Pistol Packin’ Senator in VA www.richmond.com
FEATURING: Telegraph.uk, Richmond, Brownells, Crossbreed Holsters, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
The SAS soldier who saved “dozens of lives” in the Nairobi hotel massacre is in line to receive the George Cross for his “remarkable bravery”.
The trooper was off-duty when he dashed to the scene of intense fighting after Islamist terrorists laid siege to the DusitD2 five-star hotel.
At least 21 people were killed in a drawn-out assault that saw hundreds of civilians trapped in the hotel complex.
It’s not just her bills that are sparking attention. State Sen. Amanda Chase, R-Chesterfield, generated buzz on Tuesday by presenting them while wearing her .38-caliber revolver in a custom-made holster.
The first-term senator — a fan of government transparency and opponent of the Equal Rights Amendment — said she wore the gun following an incident Monday in which Capitol Police were called after immigration-rights supporters confronted Sen. Dick Black, R-Loudoun.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 892 – Tragedy in Michigan: Lessons Learned - October 14th, 2019
- SOTG 891 – Dick’s Destroyed $5 Million Worth of Rifles - October 9th, 2019
- SOTG 890 – Rifle Optics and the Greatest 2nd Lieutenant - October 7th, 2019
- SOTG 889 – The Harmless Homeless and Urban Rifle Pt. 2 - October 2nd, 2019
- SOTG 888 – Urban Rifle Follow Up - September 30th, 2019