For Quiet Time, brought to you by our buddies, pals, friends down at Silencer Shop, we’ve got Parenting Advice! Tips, tricks, and what to prepare for, with 3 special guests. The Queenpin, the Digital Mistress, and a very special guest indeed… THE PIMPHAND.
That is right, Professor Paul jumps on the show LIVE for the first time in 7 weeks! He has a little bit of experience raising kids, so him and Mrs. Nancy have a thing or two to say about the subject.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- TOPIC: Road Trip Loadout w/ Jeff Kirkham
- Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P | Question Post in The Liberty Mastermind
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question…Email info@ with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Silencer Shop | Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | Froglube | SWAT Fuel
- Quiet Time brought to you by Silencer Shop
- TOPIC: Parenting and Such w/ Mrs. Nancy, Mrs. Alex, and Professor Paul!
FEATURING: SWAT Fuel, Silencer Shop, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
The Honey Badger is not the largest, strongest, or fastest animal in the world but, it has been given the title “World’s Most Fearless Creature”. We like to ascribe animal qualities to people; sly as a fox, wise as an owl, stubborn as a mule.
We live in a world filled with cowards and cowardly behavior. The animal characteristic I desire for my child is for them to be as Fearless as the Honey Badger.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 894 – Mexican Vacation and Rule 4 - October 21st, 2019
- SOTG 893 – Federal Judge Throws Out AR Lawsuit - October 16th, 2019
- SOTG 892 – Tragedy in Michigan: Lessons Learned - October 14th, 2019
- SOTG 891 – Dick’s Destroyed $5 Million Worth of Rifles - October 9th, 2019
- SOTG 890 – Rifle Optics and the Greatest 2nd Lieutenant - October 7th, 2019