During this week’s Brownells Bullet Points guns and gear segment, we’ll give you a behind the scenes introduction to the new “This is Rifle Country” series. Watch for it.
Also, for our SOTG Homeroom from Crossbreed Holsters, Paul and Jarrad will consider being dangerous on demand, even when you are out running. What are some options available to us when we exercise?
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Go to Fostech.US, use the promo code “SOTG” to save Save $75 on an Echo II trigger, until Sept 15, 2018
- Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- “This is Rifle Country” Coming Soon
- SOTG Homeroom
- New Segment: You Might be a Slave… www.guns.com
- More Gun Laws, infact 8 New Anti-Gun Bills Advance in California Legislature
FEATURING: Guns.com, FosTech, Brownells Inc, Silencer Shop, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Bicameral moves in Sacramento last week saw over a half-dozen measures aimed at increasing gun regulations move forward in the state legislature.
In all, eight bills were advanced by the respective Senate and Assembly appropriations committees that would add new requirements to concealed carry licenses, expand the use of lifetime gun bans, make it easier to file so-called “red flag” firearm seizure orders, ration gun sales and strip gun rights from those under age 21. Making it past the fiscal deadline for proposed legislation, each now moves to the chamber floor.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 852 – Massachusetts Teacher Plants Ammo at School, Calls Police - May 22nd, 2019
- SOTG 851 – New Zealand: First Guns, Now Speech - May 20th, 2019
- SOTG 850 – Use of Force After-Action - May 15th, 2019
- SOTG 849 – Colorado Teen Dies a Hero - May 13th, 2019
- SOTG 848 – CQB After-Action and LA Residents want the Cops Now - May 8th, 2019