When dealing with progressive socialists, there is no such thing as too much gun control. Thanks to weakness and apathy, there is now more New York gun control to keep the peasants in check.
During our Brownells Bullet Point segment, we consider the subject of teaching firearms safety to our children. Should a father have to apologize for teaching safe gun handling to their child?
Also, for your SOTG Homeroom from Crossbreed Holsters, we consider being dangerous on demand. Professor Paul addresses a recent article that questioned when an armed citizen should or should not intervene during an active shooter situation.
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- If you’re new, Welcome! Hope you enjoy.
- Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- TOPIC: Don’t Apologize for teaching firearms safety to children
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Silencer Shop | Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | Froglube | SWAT Fuel
- SOTG Homeroom brought to you by Crossbreed Holsters
- TOPIC: Active Shooter: Should I Intervene?
- Use the code SOTG18 at www.crossbreedholsters.com to save money
- NYS Leaves Schools Helpless www.nydailynews.com
- New York Passes First Major Gun Control Bills Since Sandy Hook www.nytimes.com
FEATURING: Leopold, Optics Planet, Brownells, Crossbreed Holsters, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Carey Hart has another situation for the “parent police” to debate.
Pink’s husband posted an Instagram video on Wednesday of their daughter, Willow, 7, shooting a .22 rifle, writing that he has been teaching her how to properly and safely handle firearms since she was 3 years old.
“Haven’t poked the parent police bear in a few days,” he wrote. “Willz and I shooting the 22 rifle. She is getting pretty good. Can hit a 12 inch pie plate from 30 yards. Started her shooting at 3yrs old.”
New York would ban teachers from carrying guns in school under a broad gun control package set to pass the Legislature on Tuesday.
Following the 2018 Parkland, Fla. school shooting, President Trump and the NRA called for teachers and school staff to be armed.
Vice News recently reported that at least 466 districts across the country adopted policies to allow it.
New York wants to go the other way.
New York lawmakers on Tuesday approved the most comprehensive set of gun bills in the state in six years, including measures that would ban bump stocks, prohibit teachers from carrying guns in schools and extend the waiting period for gun buyers who do not pass an instant background check.
In total, six gun bills passed easily through the State Senate and Assembly, a remarkable sight in a Capitol that for years had resisted almost all new legislation on the subject.
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo, a Democrat, last ushered a major gun safety package into law in 2013, after the massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn. The governor successfully corralled recalcitrant Senate Republicans into supporting the so-called Safe Act that expanded the state’s ban on assault weapons, tightened certification requirements, increased criminal penalties for illegal guns and closed private sale loopholes.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- PFT Equipment Guide and MPD Says “You’re on Your Own” | SOTG 975 - August 5th, 2020
- Muzzle Brakes and Detroit Don’t Play That | SOTG 974 - August 3rd, 2020
- - July 31st, 2020
- 9mm Shortage and Understand the Universal Firearms Safety Rules | SOTG 973 - July 29th, 2020
- A Warrior in a Garden | SOTG 972 - July 27th, 2020