Minneapolis Residents Sue for Police Protection | SOTG 998
Minneapolis, MN residents are suing the city over what they claim is a failure to maintain adequate police protection. Yes, after the communist city council voted to defund the police, the people who voted for those same council members are now upset.
Two things are immediately evident. First, liberalism always generates the exact opposite of its stated intent and, secondly, liberals never take responsibility for their own actions.
For our Warrior of the Week question, Professor Paul will address a common inquiry. More than one person has asked, “What can I do to convince my family and friends to get serious about survival?” We hope our answer will help you.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- [0:05:15] Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- TOPIC: “How do I convince my family and friends to pay attention and get serious about survival?”
- Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P | Question Post in The Liberty Mastermind
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question…Email info@ with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
- [0:27:02] Liberalism ALWAYS generates the opposite of its stated intent.
- [0:44:40] Preview of Chris Pratt situation
- [0:46:00] Talking about Ice Cube & 50 Cent support Trump
FEATURING: Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Crossbreed Holsters, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: Full 30, Roku, United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
From Jim Quinn:
Liberalism ALWAYS generates the opposite of its stated intent.
Have you checked out the new article? Getting Ready for Rifle Camp: Gear Checklist
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- Be a Good Victim: Traitors in Uniform | SOTG 1032 - February 24th, 2021
- Cork Graham and the Tytler Cycle | SOTG 1031 - February 22nd, 2021
- - February 19th, 2021
- Colt Sold To CZG, Ceska Zbrojovka Group | SOTG 1030 - February 17th, 2021
- Indiana Gun Permits and Sonny Puzikas | SOTG 1029 - February 15th, 2021