Curious about the shotgun shooting sports? There is more to shotgun shooting than skeet, or even trap. Jarrad will help us understand the differences between the various shotgun shooting games.
Also, we have a recommendation for getting your kids started in the shotgun sports.
Today’s Homework: Leave a review on our facebook page: www.facebook.com/studentofthegun
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- SOTG Homeroom brought to you by Crossbreed Holsters: How do I condition my leather holster? Holster squeaking? https://www.realmenrealstyle.com
- Leather and oil conditioner: http://www.brownells.com
- Fostech Echo II trigger discount code: STUDENT – https://www.studentofthegun.com/echo
- What is your favorite shotgun shooting sport? Skeet, Trap, Sporting Clays, 5 Stand
- 4H Shooting Sports program can help your kids get started in the shotgun sports
FEATURING: SilencerShop, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, GunDistrict, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Leather Oil and Conditioner: www.brownells.com
The oldest leather artifact in the world is a 5,500-year old leather shoe.
The size 7 woman’s shoe was discovered in Armenia.
The leather outlived centuries of decay because it was stuffed with grass and buried under a mound of sheep dung.
There is an easier way to preserve your leather and maintain its original condition for decades. It involves the use of leather conditioners, cleaners and protectants.
Leather is leather is leather.
Why would you invest in different cleaning products for your leather shoes, bags, jackets, furniture and car seats?
Why not use a shoe polish to clean your briefcase?
For starters, there is a wide variety in the range of leather hides and finishes used for products that are covered by the blanket label, leather products.
Understanding the composition and application of the different types of conditioners, creams and polishes can prevent staining, discoloration and stiffening of the leather.
But first, let’s start with the different layers of leathers and the basic steps to keep the leather in top condition.
Latest posts by Jarrad Markel (see all)
- Behind the Scenes Development of Accur8 Night Sights - July 17th, 2018
- SOTG 706 – H.R. 38 National Carry Reciprocity Passes the House - December 11th, 2017
- SOTG 699 – Church Security: More than Guns - November 28th, 2017
- SOTG 697- Proof: Gun Control is Mind Control - November 23rd, 2017
- SOTG 696 – Banning Muzzleloaders: We’re not Kidding & Gains on the Go Follow Up - November 22nd, 2017