Our SWAT Fuel Warrior of the Week has a question about “blue guns”. Why are “blue guns” or dummy guns important for the average gun owner to possess? Tune in and listen louder.
Today’s Homework: Text TRAIN to 844-207-7684
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Get training notifications – Text TRAIN to 844-207-7684
- Warrior of the Week: Why should you have a “Blue Gun”?
- Leadership from Patriot Fire Team Manual: www.studentofthegungear.com
- Justice & Judgement
FEATURING: madisonrising, ptjarrad, SOTGUniversity,
PARTNERS: BrownellsInc, Froglube, crossbreedholsters, centuryarms, SWATfuel, DuraCoatFirearmFinishes, SilencerShop
FIND US ON: GunDistrict, iTunesUS, Stitcherradio, AppleTV, Roku, Amazon, GooglePlay, YouTube, Full30TV, InstagramEnglish, Facebook, twitterinc, tumblr
Expanding on the original Patriot Fire Team concept, the “Team Manual” considers how to create, equip, organize, and train a four man fire team consisting of your friends and neighbors.
Paul Markel has spent three decades as a professional gun-carrier; as a United States Marine, a police officer, and a professional bodyguard.
The gear and clothing selection and training suggestions that are offered in this Manual reflect a lifetime commitment to providing safety and security to the people of the United States of America.
The Team Manual covers critical subjects that go far beyond simply purchasing firearms and ammunition. Considering the challenges facing the United States of America, the survival of your family and community may fall upon the choices YOU make in the very near future.
This is not another doomsday prepper book that encourages you to hide in the woods.
Latest posts by Jarrad Markel (see all)
- Behind the Scenes Development of Accur8 Night Sights - July 17th, 2018
- SOTG 706 – H.R. 38 National Carry Reciprocity Passes the House - December 11th, 2017
- SOTG 699 – Church Security: More than Guns - November 28th, 2017
- SOTG 697- Proof: Gun Control is Mind Control - November 23rd, 2017
- SOTG 696 – Banning Muzzleloaders: We’re not Kidding & Gains on the Go Follow Up - November 22nd, 2017