Our SWAT Fuel Warrior of the Week has a charitable question. In addition to Star Treatments, what other organizations does Student of the Gun feel are worthy of your support?
During our Quiet Time moment from SilencerShop.com, we go back to the Patriot Book Shelf. This week we examine an older book that is still very relevant to the situation we find ourselves in as a nation.
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Ranch Cookin’ Cookbook by The Queenpin, Nancy Markel: www.amazon.com
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- From Bruce Brownlee: In addition to Star Treatments, what other charities are worthy?
- Donate to Star Treatments: ShopSOTG.com
- Other Worthy Charities Include… Ronald McDonald House Charities, Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation, & St. Jude Children’s Research Hospitals
- Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P | Question Post in The Liberty Mastermind
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question… Email info@ with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- Quiet Time
- The Left is using an Illegal Invasion to push for a Civil War www.dailymail.co.uk/news
- Part 3 & Final of the Scott Hambrick Interview
FEATURING: SWAT Fuel, Star Treatments, Ronald McDonald House Charities, Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospitals, DailyMail.co.uk, Scott Hambrick, Crossbreed Holsters, Silencer Shop, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
The throng of Central American migrants advancing toward the U.S. border in southern Mexico has now swelled to a whopping 7,000 people as they defy the efforts of four governments to break them up.
Thousands of mostly Honduran migrants rose at dawn on Sunday from the shores of a river between Guatemala and Mexico and continued their trek northward, overwhelming Mexican government attempts to stop them at the border.
Their numbers swelled from 2,000 to about 5,000 overnight and at first light they set out walking toward the Mexican town of Tapachula, 10 abreast in a line stretching approximately a mile. That number has now reportedly risen to 7,000.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 900 – Veterans: The Cure for a Sick Nation - November 11th, 2019
- SOTG 899 – Detroit Today: Murder Down, Dead Crooks Up - November 6th, 2019
- SOTG 898 – Trump on 2A and Changes in Florida CCW? - November 4th, 2019
- SOTG 897 – Gun Control Failure on Display in California - October 30th, 2019
- SOTG 896 – Polar Bear vs 22 Pistol - October 28th, 2019