In the never-ending cycle of surrendering liberty for the empty promise of security, some Las Vegas hotels now have a plan to XRAY their guests at check-in. Are you ready to be microwaved at the airport and at your destination?
During our Quiet Time Moment from Silencershop.com, we will revisit the idea of the 24 Blackout. If you are genuinely looking for some quiet and relaxing time without distraction, you need to listen louder to this episode.
Today’s Homework: Leave a review on our facebook page: www.facebook.com/studentofthegun
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Jarrad and Alex met with Tristan, Ashley, and Jaylee Shinney. Met at Cheesecake Factory and then went to see the Christmas lights at Temple Square.
- Quiet Time by SilencerShop.com: Life without the Internet, 24 Hour Blackout
- Congrats to Shannon Tupper > Winner of the Bump Stock Giveaway
- Westgate Resorts To Scan All Guest for Weapons, So Much for Personal Privacy – So Much Fuck You in One Story – Of course, none of this would have stopped Vegas Massacre https://www.ammoland.com
FEATURING: Silencer Shop, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, GunDistrict, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Back on October 1st, 2017 Stephen Paddock shot and killed 59 concertgoers attending a country music festival in Las Vegas from an elevated position at The Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino. In response to this shooting, one hotel is now using a discrete radar system to detect guest that might be carrying guns without the consent or knowledge of being scanned by their guest.
In the city that is home to SHOT Show, more and more hotels are going to be installing a weapon detecting device called the Patscan Cognitive Microwave Radar made by the Canadian security firm PatriotOne Technologies.
This Patscan CMR Microwave Scanning tool scans hotel guest without their knowledge at the time of check-in or anywhere in the hotels using radar in the form microwaves.
The first hotel that is going to be using this technology is The Westgate Las Vegas Resort and Casino. The Westgate opted for this technology because they can scan their customers discreetly without their knowledge. This evasive secret scan isn’t an accident, or an overlooked sign in the hotel. According to the Westgate, they want to be able to scan their customers their customers without their consent.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 745 – Lights, Sights, and Lasers with Wes Doss, Tactical Trainer - April 18th, 2018
- SOTG 744 – Attention New York Slaves, Time to Get in Line - April 16th, 2018
- SOTG 743 – YouTube Shooting Police Knew About Attacker - April 11th, 2018
- SOTG 742 – California Cops Handcuffed by the State - April 9th, 2018
- SOTG 741 – Matt Reynolds from Starting Strength Online Coaching - April 4th, 2018