During our Fighting Fitness segment from SWAT Fuel, Jarrad will continue with his tails from the road. Should you spot for strangers in the gym? If so, what kind of communication needs to take place.
Also, during our Brownells Bullet Points segment, we will consider a very valuable but often overlooked piece of survival gear. We field tested an item from the Brownells Emergency & Survival Gear section.
Today’s Homework: Leave a review on our facebook page: www.facebook.com/studentofthegun
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- We are giving away a DefendAR-15 Bump Stock. Enter at https://www.sotggiveaway.com
- Fighting Fitness brought to you by SWAT Fuel: Gains on the Go: Training & Nutrition on the Road
- Brownells Bullet Points: SaberCut pocket/pack saw really does the job. Brownells ESG https://www.brownells.com
- The Great Xmas Tree Hunt, bring a rope
- What Does the X in Xmas Mean? http://www.ligonier.org/
FEATURING: Silencer Shop, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, GunDistrict, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
The X in Christmas is used like the R in R.C. My given name at birth was Robert Charles, although before I was even taken home from the hospital my parents called me by my initials, R.C., and nobody seems to be too scandalized by that.
X can mean so many things. For example, when we want to denote an unknown quantity, we use the symbol X. It can refer to an obscene level of films, something that is X-rated. People seem to express chagrin about seeing Christ’s name dropped and replaced by this symbol for an unknown quantity X. Every year you see the signs and the bumper stickers saying, “Put Christ back into Christmas” as a response to this substitution of the letter X for the name of Christ.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 737 – Stop Grenade Violence in Sweden - March 21st, 2018
- SOTG 736 – Taking Advice from Kids & Wyoming Stand Your Ground - March 19th, 2018
- SOTG 735 – No Jail for Chicago Gun Moll - March 14th, 2018
- SOTG 734 – Active Shooter: You are on Your Own - March 12th, 2018
- SOTG 733 – History of Arms Control - March 7th, 2018