Good News: Protests Don’t Spread the Virus
We have great news, apparently, protests don’t spread the Kung flu virus. According to a report by economists and reported by Forbes.com, protesting is actually good for the virus. Now that we know that, let’s all protest.
Someone has been working overtime. During our Brownells Bullet Points segment, we will find out which company has been working overtime to make sure Brownells can give you what you need.
It’s summertime and it’s hot out. Professor Paul and Jarrad have some concealed carry tips for you during this week’s SOTG Homeroom from Crossbreed Holsters. Also, Professor Paul tells you how to get a custom holster upgrade basically for free.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- Subscribe to SOTG on Full30.com
- The Operator: Sin City, Book 2 is available now! https://amzn.to/3eaipUK
- Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- TOPIC: MagPul has been working overtime for you
- Mags are On Sale! brownells.com/magazines/index.htm
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
- SOTG Homeroom brought to you by Crossbreed Holsters
- TOPIC: Summer Time Concealed Carry Tips
- Research Determines Protests Did Not Cause Spike In Virus Cases www.forbes.com
FEATURING: Full30, Forbes, Brownells, Crossbreed Holsters, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Protests against systemic racism held in 300-plus U.S. cities following the death of George Floyd did not cause a significant increase in corona virus infections, according to a team of economists who have published their findings in a 60-page paper released by the National Bureau of Economic Research; these somewhat surprising results are supported by Covid-19 testing data in many populous cities where demonstrations were held.
“Hey mom, do we use old light bulbs?” the 8-year-old asked on the ride home from school. A bit perplexed, his mother replied. “When the light bulbs get old, they stop working and we replace them. Why do you ask?” The child said, “My teacher told us that old light bulbs waste energy and that hurts the planet.” Are we raising Generation Fear?
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- The Losing Strategy of Defense | SOTG 996 - October 19th, 2020
- - October 16th, 2020
- Culture War: Scott Hambrick of Online Great Books | SOTG 995 - October 14th, 2020
- Alex Bosco of SB Tactical; Honey Badger, ATF, and Pistols Braces | SOTG 994 - October 12th, 2020
- - October 9th, 2020