Oh, Canada, you have become such a weak, socialist disappointment. We have a couple of different stories of socialist rot and weakness from the Great White North. America, this is your warning.
Our SWAT Fuel Warrior of the Week would like to discuss the topic of the first gun for women. Great subject. Professor Paul shares his experience with us.
During our Quiet Time Moment from SilencerShop.com we bid farewell to one of Paul’s favorite authors. Chances are he was one of your favorites as well. Listen louder.
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- What happens when we hit Episode 1000? Tune in and find out!
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- TOPIC: From Melissa Ridings- I have women often ask me about buying a gun. I know it’s a very personal experience for each individual. If I am going to take a new shooter out with me to to the range so they can try to decide what to buy. What guns and or caliber would you suggest I start them out shooting with?
- Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P | Question Post in The Liberty Mastermind
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question… Email info@ with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Silencer Shop | Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | Froglube | SWAT Fuel
- Quiet Time
- Man who beheaded passenger on Greyhound bus granted freedom www.theglobeandmail.com
- Defending yourself against a home invader is now a criminal offense in Canada newstarget.com
- Secondary Source: www.ammoland.com
FEATURING: Publishers Weekly, The Globe and Mail, News Target, SWAT Fuel, Silencer Shop, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
A schizophrenic man who was found not criminally responsible for beheading and cannibalizing a fellow passenger on a Greyhound bus was granted an absolute discharge Friday.
That means he will no longer be subject to any conditions or monitoring to ensure he takes his medication.
Manitoba’s Criminal Code Review Board granted a request from Will Baker’s lawyer to give Baker his full freedom, nine years after the brutal stabbing that horrified passengers.
Defending yourself against home invaders is now a criminal offense in Canada. A 23-year-old man was charged with second degree murder after fatally wounding one of three invaders that overtook his home.
On a cold night in Weyburn, Saskatchewan Canada, three masked men broke into the home of Keegan Muxlow. Armed with a shotgun and knife, the three home invaders took the lone man by surprise, threatening his life.
In fear for his life, Muxlow brandished his .22LR caliber rifle and fired several shots. One of the shots struck 18-year-old burglar Nathan Hutt. The three home invaders fled as Muxlow stood his ground. Around 9PM, Muxlow called the police to report the break-in and the shooting.
On January fourth in Weyburn, Saskatchewan Canada a 23-year-old man was charged with second-degree murder for shooting and killing a home invader.
Keegan Muxlow was at home when three masked men broke into his house. The home invaders were armed with a shotgun and a knife. Muxlow in fear for his life retrieved his .22LR caliber rifle and fired several shots at the mask men.
The three men fled the house and Muxlow called the police around 9 PM to report the break-in and the shooting. He told the police that three men with weapons broke into his home and he was forced to shoot at the suspects with his rifle.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 901 – 911 Failure: Dispatcher Ignores Pleas for Help - November 13th, 2019
- SOTG 900 – Veterans: The Cure for a Sick Nation - November 11th, 2019
- SOTG 899 – Detroit Today: Murder Down, Dead Crooks Up - November 6th, 2019
- SOTG 898 – Trump on 2A and Changes in Florida CCW? - November 4th, 2019
- SOTG 897 – Gun Control Failure on Display in California - October 30th, 2019