Should you wear fingerless gloves for training? When is the perfect time for fingerless gloves? Our Warrior of the Week has a question about gloves for training and shooting. What do we recommend? Professor Paul is happy to address that inquiry.
What is the difference between a bunch of guys who all like guns and a team? Also, what does it take to turn several individuals into a functioning team? Paul and Jarrad consider in detail the importance of having a team for the coming winter.
With all of the information available, why does it seem that retention of said information is so difficult these days? Once more, we tackle the serious issues and consider one way to improve the retention of important information.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- TOPIC: Gloves & Training with Gloves? – Ryan in Atlanta
- Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P | Question Post in The Liberty Mastermind
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question…Email info@ with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | Crossbreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
- Understanding the Team
- The Most Important asset during a crisis is not guns and ammo, it is a team
- Helping people who just don’t seem to get it.
- Patriot Fire Team Equipment Guide https://amzn.to/2PAbeeZ
FEATURING: SWAT Fuel, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: iTunes, Stitcher, AppleTV, Roku, Amazon, GooglePlay, YouTube, Full30TV, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
The Patriot Fire Team Equipment Guide is a follow up to the original PFT Manual. The Equipment Guide gives specific and detailed recommendations and guidelines for preparing and equipping a team of like-minded individuals to deal with natural and manmade disasters.
Think of the Patriot Fire Team as a Neighborhood Watch program only instead of whistles and flashlights, this neighborhood watch team has rifles and body armor. Whistles and flashlights are not going to stop gangs of criminals from looting and burning your neighborhood to the ground.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- Christmas Gifts and Eating Flamingos | SOTG 1009 - December 2nd, 2020
- Body Armor and Ask Not What Your Country Can Do for You | SOTG 1008 - November 30th, 2020
- Kung-Flu Part 2: Time to put the Chains back on the Slaves | SOTG 1007 - November 25th, 2020
- Release the Kraken | SOTG 1006 - November 23rd, 2020
- - November 20th, 2020