Our SWAT Fuel Warrior of the Week has a question about EDC (every day carry) medical gear, particularly when it comes to having kids. Should you alter your med gear plan to account for small children and if so, how?
During our Quiet Time Moment from SilencerShop.com, Professor Paul will relate are recent discussion he had with a friend. What two institutions does the State need to undermine in order to gain total power over the people?
Zach the Shipping Ogre has a special announcement for all of you. He is going to run a special for you. How did the crew survive the Blizzard of 2019? Tune in and listen louder.
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- The SOTG Mystery Box is available Right Now! www.ShopSOTG.com/mystery-box
- Also 10% Off All PLS Kits
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- TOPIC: From Caleb: Everyday Medical Carry for Kids?
(i.e. Standard nose-hoses won’t fit in a 4 y.o.’s nose)
- Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P | Question Post in The Liberty Mastermind
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question… Email info@ with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Silencer Shop | Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | Froglube | SWAT Fuel
- Quiet Time
For the week of Saint Patrick’s Day (03/17-03/21), you can get yourself a box of Mystery swag! In addition to getting an awesome deal, you’ll also be helping me out a bit. Because I need to make some room on our shelves, and I think that this is a pretty Mutually Beneficial way to go about it!
In this Mystery Box, you will receive a MINIMUM of $40 worth of merchandise, and with FREE SHIPPING!
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 920 – SHOT 2020 and Welcome Baby Ruth - January 27th, 2020
- SOTG 919 – American Patriots are “Mentally Ill” - January 22nd, 2020
- SOTG 918 – AR Lower is NOT a Firearm - January 20th, 2020
- SOTG 917 – St. Louis Shell Game to Ban Concealed Carry - January 15th, 2020
- SOTG 916 – What is the Purpose of Fighting? - January 13th, 2020