Thought Crime and the Thought Police are no longer fictional notions from books and films. In Merry Old England, the Thought Police will come to your home, seize your property and arrest you if they suspect you of a word or thought crime.
During our SOTG Homeroom from Crossbreed Holsters, we have one more example of why it is so important to carry your gun and be dangerous on demand. A man sitting in the waiting room of a dentist’s office learned first hand that danger can appear anywhere at any time.
Also, during our weekly Brownells Bullet Point segment, Paul will remind us of the significance of President’s Day. The folks at Brownells are celebrating President’s Day and you are the one who can benefit from it. Listen louder.
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- TOPIC: President’s Day Sale
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Silencer Shop | Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | Froglube | SWAT Fuel
- SOTG Homeroom brought to you by Crossbreed Holsters
- Mother arrested in front of her children after calling a transgender woman a man on Twitter www.dailymail.co.uk
FEATURING: Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Police in Kingsport, Tennessee, say a man entered a dental office Wednesday morning to kill his wife and was shot multiple times by an armed patient.
WCYB reports that the incident occurred shortly after 9:30 a.m., when the suspect entered and shot his wife. A patient with a concealed carry permit then intervened, shooting the suspect multiple times.
Times News quoted Sullivan County Sheriff Jeff Cassidy saying, “A concealed carry permit holder saw the threat, took action on the threat and stood by until officers arrived. We’re calling him a hero today.”
A mother was arrested in front of her children and locked up for seven hours after referring to a transgender woman as a man online.
Three officers detained Kate Scottow at her home before quizzing her at a police station about an argument with an activist on Twitter over so-called ‘deadnaming’.
The 38-year-old, from Hitchin, Hertfordshire, had her photograph, DNA and fingerprints taken and remains under investigation.
More than two months after her arrest on December 1, she has had neither her mobile phone or laptop returned, which she says is hampering her studies for a Masters in forensic psychology.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 868 – AK Build and Welcome Back Professor - July 17th, 2019
- SOTG 867 – A New Generation & Road Trip Loadout - July 15th, 2019
- SOTG 866 – How to Improve Your Life in Only 3 Hours per Week - July 10th, 2019
- SOTG 865 – Why is Cuomo Still Around? With Jacob Rieper - July 8th, 2019
- SOTG 864 – Courage, Loyalty, and Endurance; USMC Leadership Traits Ep. 3 - July 3rd, 2019