During this week’s Fighting Fitness segment from SWAT Fuel, Paul and Jarrad talk about coaches. Regardless of the activity, you cannot coach yourself. If you are truly striving to improve your performance a second set of impartial eyes is a must have.
Also, Professor Paul discovered a rare find and will share it with you during the Brownells Bullet Points feature. Listen louder.
Today’s Homework: Leave a review on our facebook page – https://www.studentofthegun.com/facebook
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Echo II Trigger discount “Student” until Oct 15 – www.studentofthegun.com/echo
- Thanks to all the SOTG that went to the Gun Rights Policy Conference and mentioned Student of the Gun.
- Fighting Fitness brought to you by SWAT Fuel: You need a coach! https://www.studentofthegun.com/ssoc
- Brownells Bullet Points: OktoberFest of savings at Brownells – I found Minishells: www.brownells.com/
- French Court releases child rapist – Girl, 11, ‘Consented’ To Sex With Man, 28, Who Lured Her From Park, French Prosecutors Rule: http://www.dailywire.com/
FEATURING: Black Hills Ammo, SS Online Coach, SilencerShop, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, GunDistrict, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
OktoberFest of savings at Brownells – I found Minishells: www.brownells.com
The French mock the Western world for what they consider exceedingly rigid sexual morals. Having an affair? That’s fully OK to the French, who say to think otherwise is prudish.
But now comes a shocking court decision that has sparked outrage across France. Prosecutors declared that an 11-year-old girl “consented” to sex with a 28-year-old man, who lured her away from a park in a Paris suburb.
The man reportedly promised to teach the girl how to kiss. But at his apartment, the man had sex with the girl, prosecutors said. The girl’s family wanted the man charged with rape, saying the girl was “paralyzed” by fear and “unable to defend herself.”
Prosecutors, though, decided that the girl had engaged in a consensual “sexual relationship” with the man. They said “there was no violence, no constraint, no threat, and no surprise” on the part of the man to justify the charge of rape, The Local reported.
“Essentially they judged that she had consented to the sexual encounter because she was not physically forced into the act,” The Local reported.
Latest posts by Jarrad Markel (see all)
- SOTG 674 – Two Types of Freedom & Shotguns for Home Defense - October 16th, 2017
- SOTG 673 – Summer Soldiers, Sunshine Patriots, and Comfortable Slaves - October 12th, 2017
- SOTG 672 – Traumatic Medical Training: Are You Ready Yet? - October 11th, 2017
- SOTG 671 – Gun Control: How Many Should Die? - October 10th, 2017
- SOTG 668 – Degenerate France Frees Child Rapist & You Need a Coach - October 4th, 2017