During our Brownells Bullet Points Guns and Gear segment, Professor Paul talks about firearms maintenance during cold weather. How do we keep your guns running in the freezing temperatures?
Also, for this week’s SOTG Homeroom from Crossbreed Holsters, we will consider the modular holster. Why would you want a modular holster and what are the benefits of having one?
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- The Advent Calendar Giveaway! Go to sotggiveaway.com to get in on $5000+ worth of prizes!
- Thanks to everyone who participated in the Black Friday sales! Be on the lookout for your order, and possibly the Black Box!
- Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- Cold Weather Gun Maintenance – Click Here to Watch Video
- SOTG Homeroom
- Understanding Modular Holster
- Use Promo: SOTG18 at crossbreedholsters.com to save money
- Democrat Eric Swalwell: I Was Being ‘Sarcastic’ When I Talked About Nuking Gun Owners: www.breitbart.com
FEATURING: Breitbart, Crossbreed Holsters, Silencer Shop, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA) says he was being “sarcastic” when he talked of nuking gun owners who refuse to comply with his confiscatory plans banning “assault weapons.”
On November 16, 2018, Breitbart News reported that Swalwell defended his proposed “assault weapons” buyback program by saying that if gun owners defy the ban, “the government has nukes.”
Swalwell was going back and forth on Twitter with reporter Joe Biggs when he referenced the nukes, and his statement was in response to Biggs pointing out that Americans will go to war with gun grabbers before giving up their firearms. Swalwell responded, “And it would be a short war my friend. The government has nukes. Too many of them. But they’re legit. I’m sure if we talked we could find common ground to protect our families and communities.”
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 842 – Armed Citizens Stops Kidnapping - April 17th, 2019
- SOTG 841 – How to be an Armed Parent - April 15th, 2019
- SOTG 840 – CA Magazine Ban Reinstated? - April 10th, 2019
- SOTG 839 – LAPD to Cancel Gun Permission Slips - April 8th, 2019
- SOTG 838 – Marines Shorten Pistol Qualification - April 3rd, 2019