Our SWAT Fuel Warrior of the Week has a question about blue guns or dummy replica guns. Are they worth the cost? Professor Paul has been a firearms instructor for three decades and has some serious thoughts on the matter.
During our Quiet Time Moment from SilencerShop.com, we head back to the Patriot Book Shelf. This week we will consider Liberal Fascism by Jonah Goldberg. If you want to know what the progressive left is capable of today, take a look at what they have done in the USA before.
Also, we have a special guest. Dr. Dan Olesnicky of SWAT Fuel is back with us. We will consider health, nutrition, and being harder to kill.
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- From Hank Glover: Are Blue Guns valuable training tools and are they worth the price?
- Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P | Question Post in The Liberty Mastermind
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question… Email info@ with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- Replica/Blue Guns are important if you are a Trainer or Instructor.
- Quiet Time
- Part #1 of our Interview with Dr. Dan Olesnicky of SWAT Fuel
FEATURING: Cold Steel, Blackhawk, Blue Guns, Dan Olesnicky, SWAT Fuel, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Browse Blue Guns: www.blueguns.com
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 802 – The Importance of the Fundamental Four & War Stories with Jeff Kirkham - November 14th, 2018
- SOTG 801 – AR15s for Home Defense and AK Parts - November 12th, 2018
- SOTG 800 – Minority Report: The Department of Pre-Crime is Here - November 7th, 2018
- SOTG 799 – Blue Guns, Are They Worth It? - November 5th, 2018
- SOTG 798 – Scopes, Rings, and Online Great Books - October 31st, 2018