Our SWAT Fuel Warrior of the Week has a question about blue guns or dummy replica guns. Are they worth the cost? Professor Paul has been a firearms instructor for three decades and has some serious thoughts on the matter.
During our Quiet Time Moment from SilencerShop.com, we head back to the Patriot Book Shelf. This week we will consider Liberal Fascism by Jonah Goldberg. If you want to know what the progressive left is capable of today, take a look at what they have done in the USA before.
Also, we have a special guest. Dr. Dan Olesnicky of SWAT Fuel is back with us. We will consider health, nutrition, and being harder to kill.
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- From Hank Glover: Are Blue Guns valuable training tools and are they worth the price?
- Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P | Question Post in The Liberty Mastermind
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question… Email info@ with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- Replica/Blue Guns are important if you are a Trainer or Instructor.
- Quiet Time
- Part #1 of our Interview with Dr. Dan Olesnicky of SWAT Fuel
FEATURING: Cold Steel, Blackhawk, Blue Guns, Dan Olesnicky, SWAT Fuel, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Browse Blue Guns: www.blueguns.com
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 868 – AK Build and Welcome Back Professor - July 17th, 2019
- SOTG 867 – A New Generation & Road Trip Loadout - July 15th, 2019
- SOTG 866 – How to Improve Your Life in Only 3 Hours per Week - July 10th, 2019
- SOTG 865 – Why is Cuomo Still Around? With Jacob Rieper - July 8th, 2019
- SOTG 864 – Courage, Loyalty, and Endurance; USMC Leadership Traits Ep. 3 - July 3rd, 2019