Black Rifle Boot Camp: Examining the AR-15. This week there were numerous questions from the SOTG Mail bag. We consider duty or personal defense ammunition, we discuss the status of the latest effort in Colorado and the AR-15 platform. Paul discussed the difference between the direct gas-impingement and piston-driven operating systems.
Want to be our Student of the Week and win a free shirt!? Follow us on FaceBook and post your question on our wall or send it to us in a message!
You are a beginner once, but you should be a student for life.
- Charges Dropped Against WV Teen For T-Shirt
- New SOTG TV Episode: Airgun Fun, Springfield XD(M) and One-Handed Shooting
- Home Invasion In Millburn, NJ Caught on NannyCam
- Last Week’s TV Show
- Monsters Among Us News Story
- Official SOTG Swag
Student of the Gun Radio airs every Monday and Wednesday and can be found by going directly to www.StudentoftheGunRadio.com. Those using mobile devices can follow us with iTunes, iHeart Radio, or Stitcher.
Student of the Gun is the #1 source for education, enjoyment, and enlightenment of real-world firearms: training, videos, radio, books and articles. A beginner once, a student for life. www.studentofthegun.com/radio
Being a Student of the Gun is not about being a novice or beginner. Student of the Gun represents a life’s journey of education, enlightenment and the enjoyment of firearms. Each episode will introduce the viewer to new and interesting firearms as well as the latest gear to go with them.
We will travel throughout the United States seeking the advice and expertise of the best firearms trainers available. Sometimes deadly serious, sometimes just for fun, Student of the Gun will always strive to educate and entertain their viewers while offering them an insiders’ look at the worlds of firearms.
This Episode brought to you by:
Latest posts by Professor Paul Markel (see all)
- Buckshot Pizza Box Challenge - May 28th, 2020
- My First Home Defense Shotgun - May 12th, 2020
- Facebook Censors Nazi History - May 4th, 2020
- 3 Things to Do to Stop Worrying - April 21st, 2020
- The Live Read: Critical for Podcasts and On-Demand Radio - March 12th, 2020