Reports are coming out of Africa about a church attack in Ethiopia where hundreds have been reportedly murdered. Where is the US Media? The MSM loves mass murder. Why are they ignoring this story?
Our Warrior of the Week is an expecting father. His question is, during a crisis or emergency, what items should go in a Baby Bug Out Bag? We happen to have a new dad on staff who will be happy to address that issue.
Guess who’s back on the Firearms Radio Network? That’s right, Student of the Gun has returned to the Firearms Radio Network and we are happy to greet our new audience.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- [0:02:08] SOTG is Back on Firearms Radio Network!
- [0:04:20] Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- TOPIC: What should a prepared and able team of parents put together as a Bug Out Bag for an infant? Not a diaper bag, but an SHTF bag. – Josh Van Sickle
- Clothes, Formula, RATS TQ, Blanket / Swaddle, Cloth Diapers (can double as a reusable wipe or burp rag), Rash Cream, Bug Spray / Lemon Eucalyptus, SPF
- Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P | Question Post in The Liberty Mastermind
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question…Email info@ with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- Huge thanks to our Partners:Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
- [0:23:00] Hundreds reportedly dead after massacre at Oriental Orthodox church in Ethiopia www.catholicnewsagency.com/news
- [0:39:24] Be ready for the worst-case scenario: www.legionofmichael.com
FEATURING: Catholic News Agency, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Crossbreed Holsters, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: Full 30, Roku, United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Ammo Swap Saturdays
At least 750 people are reported dead after an attack on an Oriental Orthodox church in Ethiopia’s Tigray region, according to a European watchgroup.
On Jan. 9, the Europe External Programme with Africa reported that the Church of Our Lady Mary of Zion in Axum, about 80 miles west of Adigrat, had been attacked, and that hundreds of people who hid inside were brought out to the front square and shot to death.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- Be a Good Victim: Traitors in Uniform | SOTG 1032 - February 24th, 2021
- Cork Graham and the Tytler Cycle | SOTG 1031 - February 22nd, 2021
- - February 19th, 2021
- Colt Sold To CZG, Ceska Zbrojovka Group | SOTG 1030 - February 17th, 2021
- Indiana Gun Permits and Sonny Puzikas | SOTG 1029 - February 15th, 2021