Watch out for the killer legos. Apparently the lego toys are so dangerous and menacing that one school felt the need to call the police in to deal with them. Break of the duct tape, you are going to need it.
Our SWAT Fuel Warrior of the Week has a question about gun bans and stockpiling weapons. Do we think that rifles will be “banned” in the United States? Professor Paul has a thoughtful answer.
Also, during our Quiet Time Moment from SilencerShop.com, we offer you some ammunition for you brain. We want you have a fully loaded brain and be armed with facts not feelings.
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- Grad Program Undergrad members go to Partner Discount Page and use that code to save more money.
Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question? Email info@ with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
TOPIC: Will rifles be banned?
- Public School Psychological Terrorism: Public Schools are Cyber-Stalking your Kids
- Earn a Patch: I am a SOTG Challenge
- Video yourself saying who you are, where you’re from, and that you are a student of the gun
- Post it on your favorite social media (or all of them), tag @studentofthegun, and #studentofthegun. Make sure the post is public so we can share it.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to the post and your address and we will send you a patch
FEATURING: Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
New Haven police were called to a school Thursday afternoon after a child made a toy gun out of Legos and was pointing it at others.
School officials said it happened at the Jepson Magnet School, which has students in grades pre-kindergarten through eighth.
A school spokesperson said this is an example of schools “proactively” intervening, and discouraging concerning behavior.
School officials said a child built a toy gun out of Lego at the Jepsen Magnet School in New Haven Thursday.
School administrators called police to the school after the child made the gun and started pointing it at the other kids.
Will Clark, COO of New Haven Public Schools released the following statement:
“School leaders and local police partners were able to investigate and resolve the issue internally with use of restorative practices. Appropriate steps were taken at the school level to insure the safety of all students and to impress upon the students the seriousness of engaging in positive peer interactions while avoiding conduct that may pose risk or concern to others. All children need to feel safe and secure within the learning environment and we all have a role to play to make that happen.”
No other details were released.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- - January 15th, 2021
- The NOT Show and Civil Breakdown | SOTG 1020 - January 13th, 2021
- Capitol Building & Nothing has Changed | SOTG 1019 - January 11th, 2021
- Shut Down America and Stand Up for the Constitution | SOTG 1018 - January 6th, 2021
- Memories of My Grandpa and Hollywood Weakness | SOTG 1017 - January 4th, 2021