During our Brownell’s Bullet Points, Gun and Gear segment, the Professor discusses low light shooting. When is the last time you actually used you EDC gear in the dark?
Also, we have an SOTG Homeroom from Crossbreed Holsters, we examine a real life use of force situation. A good Samaritan saved a woman’s life. What are some of the lessons we can learn?
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Introduction: June is Share SOTG with a friend month.
- Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- When is the last time you practiced in low light? Factors: Ammo Flash, Shadows, Depth Perception issues, Working the light
- SOTG Homeroom
- AAFU Attire. T-Shirts, Long Shirts, Hoodies & Hats! Studentofthegungear.com
- Slave State News: CA DOJ Warns: Less Than a Week to Register ‘Bullet Button Assault Weapons’ http://www.breitbart.com
FEATURING: Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Talk about being a good neighbor.
A pregnant pizza driver was being beaten with a rifle by two teens in southwest Atlanta on Wednesday night when a nearby resident, who owned a gun, saw the incident and sprang into action, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported.
Dennis Madaris told the station he pulled out his weapon and told the suspects, “Drop the gun or I’ll drop you,” according to the station.
That’s when Madaris said the teens ditched the weapon and took off running.
A 16-year-old boy and girl were later arrested in connection with the attack. They were charged with assault, possession of a firearm and attempt to commit robbery, the station reported.
The pregnant woman suffered minor injuries and was taken to a hospital as a precaution.
The California DOJ is using a countdown clock to warn residents they have less than a week to register “bullet button assault weapons.”
“Bullet buttons” are simple mechanisms which a gun owner can depress using a tool?or the tip of a bullet?in order to achieve the release of an empty magazine. The empty mag can thereby be replaced with a full one. But California Democrats are working hard to eliminate detachable magazines, thus the ban on “bullet button assault weapons.”
Breitbart News reported the Gov. Jerry Brown (D) signed the ban on “bullet buttons” on July 1, 2016, and the effective date of that law is now approaching.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 802 – The Importance of the Fundamental Four & War Stories with Jeff Kirkham - November 14th, 2018
- SOTG 801 – AR15s for Home Defense and AK Parts - November 12th, 2018
- SOTG 800 – Minority Report: The Department of Pre-Crime is Here - November 7th, 2018
- SOTG 799 – Blue Guns, Are They Worth It? - November 5th, 2018
- SOTG 798 – Scopes, Rings, and Online Great Books - October 31st, 2018