Are you ready for a Bad Ass! Finish on your guns and gear? DuraCoat® and Student of the Gun are partnering to bring you the Bad Ass! Finish Challenge. It has been a long, cold winter, now is the time to get out into your workshop or garage and treat your gun, or any gear, to a Bad Ass! new finish.
Here is what you need to do.
DuraCoat® Bad Ass! Challenge Rules
Go to www.DuracoatFirearmFinishes.com and choose at least one of their new Bad Ass! Colors (there are 10 currently) choose a gun, knife, ammo can, etc. and complete your Bad Ass! Duracoat project.
Take pictures of your project and share them on social media. Be sure to use the hashtags below so we can easily find your pictures and share them.
#badassfinish #duracoat #studentofthegun
Be sure to tell us which Bad Ass! color(s) you used in your project and tag @studentofthegun and @lcwduracoat.
The DuraCoat® Bad Ass! Finish Challenge will be open until June 15, 2020. After that date, we will choose the 3 most Bad Ass! Finish projects and award them 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prizes.
What is the Bad Ass! Finish all about?
The Best and Baddest DuraCoat® Yet! All the features of Original DuraCoat® but on steroids!
- Built-in Self-Lubricating for reduced friction and added lubricity. Perfect for use on moving parts, internals, and holstered firearms.
- Self-Etching for increased adhesion. Actually eats into the metal so it’s not coming off!
- Extra Anti-Corrosion inhibitors for even more rust resistance.
- Unmatched versatility, durability, and user-friendly characteristics.
- Applicable to all types of metals, plastics, and wood including optics and moving parts.
- No preheating or baking and has excellent abrasion and mar resistance as well as resistance to solvents and cleaners.
Latest posts by Professor Paul Markel (see all)
- Chiappa Rhino .357 Magnum [Review] - August 5th, 2020
- GLOCK 48: Simple Goldilocks Perfection [Review] - July 28th, 2020
- The Road Back: Fighting Solves Everything - July 21st, 2020
- Generation Fear: Raising Our Children to Live in Fear - July 7th, 2020
- Dumbass Preppers - June 30th, 2020