Continuing with our One Pack Survival discussion, the SOTG crew headed out to nature. This week we’ll focus on starting fires for cooking, comfort, and warmth. You cannot live very long without clean water and we will consider carrying and purifying water in the field.
One of the most interesting firearms to come out of the Colt factory in decades is the LE901 rifle. Professor Paul took the gun to the range and the field for an indepth look at what may just be the perfect deployment gun.
StudentoftheGun.com is your 24/7 source for all manner of gun related topics. SOTG offers education and entertainment through on-demand video material, online articles, books, DVD’s and live-training events. Student of the Gun; a beginner once, a student for life.
Being a Student of the Gun is not about being a novice or beginner. Student of the Gun represents a life’s journey of education, enlightenment, and the enjoyment of firearms. Each episode will introduce the viewer to new and interesting firearms as well as the latest gear to go with them.
We will travel throughout the United States seeking the advice and expertise of the best firearms trainers available. Sometimes deadly serious, sometimes just for fun, Student of the Gun will always strive to educate and entertain their viewers while offering them an insiders’ look at the worlds of firearms.
Latest posts by Professor Paul Markel (see all)
- Body Armor Sucks – Is Your Life Worth It? - November 17th, 2020
- Airsoft Training during the Ammo Shortage - October 27th, 2020
- Getting Ready for Rifle Camp: Gear Checklist - October 20th, 2020
- Woodburner 101: 3 Things You Need to Know About Heating with Firewood - September 17th, 2020
- ODS1775 AK from Occam Defense [Review] - September 11th, 2020