Hey there, folks. Paul Markel with Student of the Gun, and today we’re going to talk about the Patriot Arsenal.
What is the Patriot Arsenal? The Patriot Arsenal is three guns that every responsible adult American citizen should own and understand how to use. And inside this case. which coincidentally comes from Patriot Cases, there are three guns. We’re gonna take a look inside then we’re gonna discuss them one at a time. First, we’re going to discuss the AR-15.
Now, this particular AR-15 rifle comes from a company called CMMG. It’s chambered in .556 or .223, and what I’ve done is I’ve added a few things to it. What I’ve got on top is I have the fixed four-power HAMR optic (discontinued). On the side, I have 45-degree back-up sights and then I’ve added a rail to the front so I can mount accessories if I want to and, of course, it has a retractable stock. It goes back and forth, and so forth. And this grip right here, this ERGO grip, I added that myself.
In addition to the rifle inside the case, I have four fully-loaded AR-15 magazines.
Comment below which AR-15 you have in your Patriot Arsenal
Latest posts by Professor Paul Markel (see all)
- Barbell Training Saved My Life - May 13th, 2021
- Smoke Grenades and You: Shutter Bomb [Review] - April 14th, 2021
- Century Arms AP5: Nakatomi Plaza Collection [Review] - April 13th, 2021
- 3 Stupid Things Gunmakers Keep Putting on Defensive Pistols - March 24th, 2021
- Springfield 1911: Back from the Dead - February 18th, 2021