Hey there, folks. Paul Markel with Student of the Gun, and today we’re going to talk about the Patriot Arsenal.
What is the Patriot Arsenal? The Patriot Arsenal is three guns that every responsible adult American citizen should own and understand how to use. And inside this case. which coincidentally comes from Patriot Cases, there are three guns. We’re gonna take a look inside then we’re gonna discuss them one at a time. First, we’re going to discuss the AR-15.
Now, this particular AR-15 rifle comes from a company called CMMG. It’s chambered in .556 or .223, and what I’ve done is I’ve added a few things to it. What I’ve got on top is I have the fixed four-power HAMR optic (discontinued). On the side, I have 45-degree back-up sights and then I’ve added a rail to the front so I can mount accessories if I want to and, of course, it has a retractable stock. It goes back and forth, and so forth. And this grip right here, this ERGO grip, I added that myself.
In addition to the rifle inside the case, I have four fully-loaded AR-15 magazines.
Comment below which AR-15 you have in your Patriot Arsenal
Latest posts by Paul (see all)
- Mossberg 590 Shockwave: Why You Need One - October 4th, 2019
- Why You Need 9MM? - July 23rd, 2019
- Night Fision Night Switch: What and Why? - July 16th, 2019
- Building Your Patriot Arsenal: Handguns - July 11th, 2019
- Searching for Judas: Dangers of Being in the Gun Business Today - July 9th, 2019