According to the men who founded the United States of America, you are the well regulated militia. The whole of the people, not government employees, are the militia and they shall not be disarmed or disbarred of the use of arms.
We have quotes from George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and George Mason to name a few. Paul and Jarrad consider the foundation and framing of the Bill of Rights.
We have a new feature for you; Finished Firearms brought to you by Duracoat University. During this week’s segment, Professor Paul explains the origin of the Fire Extinguisher Gun.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
• [0:02:57] Finished Firearms – Duracoat University
– • TOPIC: The Fire Extinguisher Gun www.full30.com
– • Do you want your Awesome Finish featured on the show?
Send a Picture or Video Link to firstname.lastname@example.org, and you may get featured on the show!
• Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
• [0:18:52] Comments on the Suez Canal Incident
• [0:22:06] You Are the Well Regulated Militia
FEATURING: DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Full30, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Crossbreed Holsters, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: Full30, Parler, MeWe.com. iTunes, Stitcher, AppleTV, Roku, Amazon, GooglePlay, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
“You Are the Well Regulated Militia”
“A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined…”
– George Washington, First Annual Address, to both House of Congress, January 8, 1790
“No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.”
– Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776
And the Virginia Declaration of Rights of 1776, written by George Mason, asserted “that a well regulated Militia, composed of the body of the People, trained to Arms, is the proper, natural, and safe Defence of a free State.
“I ask who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people, except a few public officers.”
– George Mason, Address to the Virginia Ratifying Convention, June 4, 1788
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- Your Name is on the List | SOTG 1064 - June 21st, 2021
- Professor Paul’s First & Newest Toy! | Liberty Letter #106 - June 18th, 2021
- Special Report: The State of Braces with Alex Bosco | SOTG 1063 - June 16th, 2021
- Judge Overturns CA Assault Weapon Ban | SOTG 1062 - June 14th, 2021
- It’s a Matter of Liberty and Freedom | Liberty Letter #105 - June 11th, 2021