Our SWAT Fuel Warrior of the Week has a question about less-than-lethal alternatives for everyday carry. Professor Paul is happy to consider the subject.
Also, during this week’s Quiet Time from Silencershop.com we have a suggestion for using a common mobile phone app as an instrument of liberty. To secure liberty you need the information and the proper mindset. We have suggestions for you.
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Thursday PFT Live Video on Liberty Mastermind private group https://www.facebook.com
- Join The Student Lounge for free at getsotg.com
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- Grad Program Undergrad members go to Partner Discount Page and use that code to save more money.
Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question? Email info@ with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
TOPIC: Less-lethal tools for EDC; Lethal, Medical, Sharp, Bright https://www.silencershop.com
- Quiet Time
- Using Kindle app and Amazon Prime as tools of freedom
- People Are Ready to Buy Some Guns in the World’s Murder Capital https://www.bloomberg.com
- Earn a Patch: I am a SOTG Challenge
- Video yourself saying who you are, where you’re from, and that you are a student of the gun
- Post it on your favorite social media (or all of them), tag @studentofthegun, and #studentofthegun. Make sure the post is public so we can share it.
- Send an email to email@example.com with a link to the post and your address and we will send you a patch
FEATURING: Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, GunDistrict, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
In the world’s most murderous country, gun control is starting to lose its appeal.
Desperate Brazilians are wondering whether they’d be better off armed, given that around 60,000 of their compatriots are killed each year. Polls show support for gun ownership gaining ground. In an election year, politicians are paying attention.
One of the candidates leading the field for October’s 2018 presidential election — hardline conservative Jair Bolsonaro — has promised to allow law-abiding citizens to arm themselves, a popular pledge in the nation with by far the most homicides of the entire world. Even before then, Congress may debate legislation to overturn the “disarmament statute,” a law that severely restricts civilian ownership of guns, and virtually bans their carry. The proposal would allow Brazilians with clean criminal records who pass psychological and firearm exams to buy up to six weapons and to carry them.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 745 – Lights, Sights, and Lasers with Wes Doss, Tactical Trainer - April 18th, 2018
- SOTG 744 – Attention New York Slaves, Time to Get in Line - April 16th, 2018
- SOTG 743 – YouTube Shooting Police Knew About Attacker - April 11th, 2018
- SOTG 742 – California Cops Handcuffed by the State - April 9th, 2018
- SOTG 741 – Matt Reynolds from Starting Strength Online Coaching - April 4th, 2018