Do you know what a Black Swan event is and how it could affect you? We are pleased to have Jeff Kirkham, co-author of Black Autumn on the show with us. Jeff and Paul will discuss the new book, Tourniquet Wars, training and much more.
Our SWAT Fuel Warrior of the Week has a question about flush magazines versus extended version for sub-compact handguns. Which is better and why?
During our weekly Quiet Time from SilencerShop.com, we consider the recommended reading, Black Autumn. How is this book is different from other post-apocalyptic novels and what makes it stand out?
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- We have all kinds of Team Honey Badger Gear over at ShopSOTG.com
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- From Tom Holybee: Is the Flush Magazine for Subcompact Handguns worth the effort, or should they all just get the extension put on?
Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P | Question Post in The Liberty Mastermind
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question… Email info@ with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- Quiet Time
- Visit Silencershop.com
- What would you do
- We have a special guest! Jeff Kirkham, co-author of Black Autumn: www.blackautumn.com
- In-depth discussion with Jeff about the RATS and Traumatic Medicine
- Get yourself a PLS Kit: ShopSOTG.com
FEATURING: Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
An already weakened U.S. economy crumbles after a rogue nation detonates a small nuclear bomb in a Los Angeles port. The disastrous economic domino effect known as “Black Autumn” threatens a group of Special Forces vets, their families, and friends, leaving serious doubt that their skills and fortitude will be enough to bridge the deadly gap between modern society and an epoch of American savagery.