On SOTG Homeroom, brought to you by Crossbreed Holsters, we cover the recent McDonald’s hammer attack in Chicago, which has been classified as “Misdemeanor Battery” by the CPD. How is hitting someone in the head with a hammer Misdemeanor Battery? Well, it isn’t, and we discuss that very point.
Finally Professor Paul almost loses his mind, listening to this Virginia Beach “Top Cop” talk about gun control and how while “he respects the constitution & 2nd amendment”, Jim Cervera also feels that there is no need for certain people to have certain things. You all know how we feel on that? Listen Louder!
4TH OF JULY SALE OVER AT STUDENTOFTHEGUNGEAR.COM!
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Books Every American Patriot Should Read & Understand – www.Patriotbookshelf.com
- Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- Brownells now has M882 9mm ammunition. Thank you GWOT Why do you need Hot 9mm ammunition? https://www.brownells.com
- SOTG Homeroom
- Virginia Beach’s Police Chief calls for “reasonable” gun law reforms https://wtkr.com
FEATURING: Silencer Shop, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
The hammer attack on a 16-year-old girl at a Near North Side McDonald’s was captured on cell phone video by another patron.
A series of video clips show the altercation at the McDonald’s at North State Street and West Chicago Avenue Monday night. The man who filmed them, who asked to have his name withheld, was there with his girlfriend at the time. He pulled out his cell phone and recorded the moments after the confrontation began.
“I was kind of lost initially, kind of blacked out once everything started happening,” he said.
Hannah Walker, 36, is facing a misdemeanor battery charge. She is seen in the video swinging a hammer at 16-year-old Jasmine Ware, hitting her in the face.
“The only one who seemed to be getting in the middle of it was a security guard,” the witness said.
Ware said the woman started fighting her and her friends about their place in line.
Police Chief Jim Cervera is calling on Congress to pass stricter gun laws like universal background checks.
“All the recommendations that we’re asking for are totally reasonable,” Cervera said in an interview on Friday.
Cervera recently returned from a meeting with other police chiefs from around the country. He’s a board member of the Major Cities Chiefs Association. During the meeting, the group updated its firearms violence policy to include calling for more background checks, banning high capacity magazines, and reinstating the assault weapons ban.
“I’m very passionate about it because I’ve seen the carnage weapons cause on the street and I see how many weapons that my officers are taking from bad guys every day,” he said.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 802 – The Importance of the Fundamental Four & War Stories with Jeff Kirkham - November 14th, 2018
- SOTG 801 – AR15s for Home Defense and AK Parts - November 12th, 2018
- SOTG 800 – Minority Report: The Department of Pre-Crime is Here - November 7th, 2018
- SOTG 799 – Blue Guns, Are They Worth It? - November 5th, 2018
- SOTG 798 – Scopes, Rings, and Online Great Books - October 31st, 2018