We have a special Veterans Day discussion for you today. What role do veterans have regarding leadership in an ailing nation? Professor Paul focuses on veterans refusing to accept the status of a victim.
Our SWAT Fuel Warrior of the Week wants to know why we consider Online Great Books to be such a valuable resource and program. Think of OGB as a training program for your brain.
Also, we have a Quiet Time Moment from SilencerShop.com. Paul has some recommended reading for all Americans, particularly veterans. We will refer back to the Patriot Bookshelf.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- TOPIC: Why is Online Great Book important?
- Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P | Question Post in The Liberty Mastermind
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question…Email info@ with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Silencer Shop | Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | Froglube | SWAT Fuel
- Quiet Time brought to you by Silencer Shop
- TOPIC: General Patton’s Principles of Life and Leadership www.patriotbookshelf.com
- Vets are Not Victims
- Refuse to be put into the victim category or accept victim status.
FEATURING: SWAT Fuel, Silencer Shop, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Silencer Shop, Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
The American Revolution was an event of particular interest to the political theorists. Although it produced no thinkers to stand with Aristotle or even Lock and no book to be compared with The Republic or even The Prince, it was a high point in the long and fascinating career of the school of natural law.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- Generation Fright: Are We Raising Fearful Kids? | SOTG 966 - July 6th, 2020
- - July 3rd, 2020
- Biden: “No Amendment is Absolute” | SOTG 965 - July 1st, 2020
- American Liberty is Not a Game | SOTG 964 - June 29th, 2020
- - June 26th, 2020