What happens when the people become selfish and weak and support socialism; you end up with 2019 Venezuela. An MSNBC reporter accidentally explained to the world exactly why the 2nd Amendment to the US Constitution is so critically important.
Our SWAT Fuel Warrior of the Week has a question about training with your off hand. How much time, if any, should a shooter spend working with their non-dominant or off hand?
During this week’s Quiet Time Moment from SilencerShop.com, Professor Paul has a new reading assignment for you. You might be surprised by his selection. Tune in and listen louder.
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- We forgot to mention this but, The Shipping Ogre’s birthday was yesterday, and we’ve got a great sale going right now! ShopSOTG.com
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- TOPIC: Offhand training: what percentage of time would you suggest training on your off side, if any, and do you have any suggestions on making mag changes smoother on the off side? – Jasmine Gibson
- Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P | Question Post in The Liberty Mastermind
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question… Email info@ with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- Accur8 Sights from SOTG & Night Fision “Absolute Accuracy, Day or Night” www.studentofthegun.com/sights
- Video on Sights/Tritium: https://youtu.be/k0gtRBbKzB4
- Promo code Paul will get you 10% off and 10% donated to the GoFundMe
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Silencer Shop | Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | Froglube | SWAT Fuel
- Quiet Time
- TOPIC: Recommended Reading
- Venezuela Today proves our point: Socialism is a Deadly Plague freebeacon.com
- Bernie Sanders praised Venezuela www.sanders.senate.gov
- Liberal Fascists praised Chavez www.breitbart.com
FEATURING: Free Beacon, Sanders Senate, Breitbart, Night Fision, SWAT Fuel, Silencer Shop, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: BrownellsInc, Froglube, crossbreedholsters, centuryarms, SWATfuel, DuraCoatFirearmFinishes, SilencerShop
FIND US ON: iTunesUS, Stitcherradio, AppleTV, Roku, Amazon, GooglePlay, YouTube, Full30TV, InstagramEnglish, Facebook, twitterinc, tumblr
MSNBC reporter Kerry Sanders unwittingly made the American case for the Second Amendment during a report Tuesday on the political upheaval in Venezuela.
Anchor Andrea Mitchell introduced Sanders for his report by commenting on the surprising ability of Venezuelan dictator Nicolás Maduro to stay in power, despite the pressure on him to step down.
“Not only hanging on but he appears to still control the military,” Sanders said. “You have to understand, in Venezuela gun ownership is not something that’s open to everybody. So if the military have the guns, they have the power and as long as Nicolás Maduro controls the military, he controls the country.”
Washington, it seems to us, is focusing on one gap — between spending and revenue — to the exclusion of others. That’s unwise, because these other gaps also pose threats to America and its social structure. They, too, ought to be closed.
Take the jobs gap, which doesn’t need much explanation. There are far fewer jobs than people seeking work, which is why unemployment is close to 10 percent or higher, if you count those who would like a job but have given up looking. According to economist Laura D’Andrea Tyson, writing last week in The New York Times, the U.S. economy would have to add about 12.3 million jobs to return to employment levels that existed before the 2008-2009 recession blindsided America.
A quarter of a million people enter the labor force each month. At the current pace of recovery — which is to say slower than slow — closing this gap could take 10 years or more. Talk about a lost decade.
10 Famous People Who Praised Venezuela’s Descent Into Socialist Hell
Nearly two decades of socialism has left oil-rich Venezuela in an unparalleled crisis.
Recent figures show that a majority of Venezuelans go to bed hungry and 15 percent of people eat garbage to survive. The country desperately lacks basic resources, such as medicine and power.
Mass protests and riots are now breaking out across the country, as dictator Nicolas Maduro attempts to discard the Venezuelan constitution to tighten his grip on power.
However, Venezuela’s problems date back to 1999, with the election of socialist president Hugo Chávez, whose mass redistribution of wealth and financial mismanagement laid the groundwork for the country’s economic collapse.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 920 – SHOT 2020 and Welcome Baby Ruth - January 27th, 2020
- SOTG 919 – American Patriots are “Mentally Ill” - January 22nd, 2020
- SOTG 918 – AR Lower is NOT a Firearm - January 20th, 2020
- SOTG 917 – St. Louis Shell Game to Ban Concealed Carry - January 15th, 2020
- SOTG 916 – What is the Purpose of Fighting? - January 13th, 2020