Because it’s 4th of July week, we’ve decided to take some time off (kinda). During this week, we will be doing a compilation of the Professor’s talks on the USMC Leadership Traits that he did on the Morning Mindset podcast! Hope you enjoy.
There are a whopping 14 of them, and to get them all in, we’re doing Three public episodes this week! Today, tomorrow, and Wednesday. During this installment, we cover Justice, Judgement, Dependability, Initiative.
Also, if you would like your own copy of JJDIDTIEBUCKLE, we have an awesome Poster for you over at ShopSOTG.com!
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Silencer Shop | Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | Froglube | SWAT Fuel
- The USMC Leadership Traits: JJDIDTIEBUCKLE
- Justice- The practice of being fair and consistent. A just person gives consideration to each side of a situation and bases rewards or punishments on merit.
- Judgement- Your ability to think about things clearly, calmly, and in an orderly fashion so that you can make good decisions.
- Dependability- You can be relied upon to perform your duties properly. It means that you can be trusted to complete a job.
- Initiative- Taking action even though you haven’t been given orders. It means meeting new and unexpected situations with prompt action.
- Get the JJDIDTIEBUCKLE Poster: ShopSOTG.com
FEATURING: Marine Corps, MadisonRising, JarradMarkel, PaulGMarkel, SOTGUniversity
PARTNERS: BrownellsInc, Froglube, crossbreedholsters, centuryarms, SWATfuel, DuraCoatFirearmFinishes, SilencerShop
FIND US ON: iTunesUS, Stitcherradio, AppleTV, Roku, Amazon, GooglePlay, YouTube, Full30TV, InstagramEnglish, Facebook, twitterinc, tumblr
Get the JJDIDTIEBUCKLE Poster: ShopSOTG.com