Jarrad and several students of the gun participated in the Urban Rifle training course taught by renowned firearms instructor, John Farnam. Jarrad and our grad program members will join us in the studio to discuss the numerous lessons learned.
We have a Quiet Time Moment for you from Silencershop.com. Professor Paul will continue with our examination of the United States Constitution. During this episode, we will consider the responsibilities of each branch of government and what happens when they do not follow the rules.
We recorded so much valuable information that we could not fit it all into one segment. Tune in and listen louder. We will have even more motivational and inspirational information for you during our next show on Wednesday.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- TOPIC: We have Several Warriors in the studio with us!
- Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P | Question Post in The Liberty Mastermind
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question…Email info@ with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- Get the Fighting Solves Everything Hoodie: ShopSOTG.com
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Silencer Shop | Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | Froglube | SWAT Fuel
- Quiet Time brought to you by Silencer Shop
- TOPIC: Who can make law? Who can interpret law? Who is responsible for enforcing law?
- Jarrad, Tom Holybee, and Justin Finney give Urban Rifle with John Farnam follow up
FEATURING: Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Silencer Shop, Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
As a defensive weapons and tactics instructor John Farnam will urge you, based on your own beliefs, to make up your mind in advance as to what you would do when faced with an imminent and unlawful lethal threat. You should, of course, also decide what preparations you should make in advance, if any. Defense Training International wants to make sure that their students fully understand the physical, legal, psychological, and societal consequences of their actions or inactions.
It is our duty to make you aware of certain unpleasant physical realities intrinsic to the Planet Earth. Mr Farnam is happy to be your counselor and advisor, but once he is satisfied that you are adequately cognizant of the perils indigenous to this world and the options available to deal with them, he will leave you to make the hard decisions for yourself.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 895 – Teacher Disarms Student with Gun - October 23rd, 2019
- SOTG 894 – Mexican Vacation and Rule 4 - October 21st, 2019
- SOTG 893 – Federal Judge Throws Out AR Lawsuit - October 16th, 2019
- SOTG 892 – Tragedy in Michigan: Lessons Learned - October 14th, 2019
- SOTG 891 – Dick’s Destroyed $5 Million Worth of Rifles - October 9th, 2019