Student of the Gun has been promoting traumatic medical training for all citizens for many years. In the aftermath of the Las Vegas attack, traumatic medical training is once again a topic of discussion. What we want to know is, are you ready to get the training yet, or do you still have an excuse not to?
During the Fighting Fitness segment, Jarrad and Paul will consider the importance of recovery and how you can help yourself recover for your next training session.
Also, during our Brownells Bullet Points feature, Paul will consider the priorities when it comes to spending your money and firearms related items. Listen louder.
Today’s Homework: Leave a review on our facebook page: https://www.studentofthegun.com/facebook
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Training in Vegas week of SHOT, Shane Iversen, Valkyrie Training Solutions: valkyrietrainingsolutions.com/
- +Fighting Fitness brought to you by SWAT Fuel
- Brownells Bullet Points Rather than buying a bump-stock on Gunbroker, spend that $500 on ammunition and training.
FEATURING: SS Online Coach, Silencer Shop, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, GunDistrict, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
For Gun Control Idiots:
We have licensing and registration of drivers and cars and auto crashes are still the #1 cause of accidental deaths. Ergo, licensing and registration have everything to do with taxation and nothing to do with safety.
Latest posts by Jarrad Markel (see all)
- SOTG 706 – H.R. 38 National Carry Reciprocity Passes the House - December 11th, 2017
- SOTG 699 – Church Security: More than Guns - November 28th, 2017
- SOTG 697- Proof: Gun Control is Mind Control - November 23rd, 2017
- SOTG 696 – Banning Muzzleloaders: We’re not Kidding & Gains on the Go Follow Up - November 22nd, 2017
- SOTG 694 – Black Rifle Coffee and Readyman Visit - November 20th, 2017