In the aftermath of the recent Toronto terror attacker, where dozens of people were deliberately run down with a rental van. That is the question from our SWAT Fuel Warrior of the Week. What could you do? What should you do if you are even in or near an attack?
During our weekly Quiet Time from SilencerShop.com, we have recommended reading and suggestions for a book that has been out awhile and a brand new one. Exercise your brain and enjoy quiet time.
Also, are the public schools Cyber-Stalking your kids? You might be surprised and sickened to learn that children are being stalked and terrorized by school officials due to social media posts. Break out the duct tape.
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- Grad Program Undergrad members go to Partner Discount Page and use that code to save more money.
Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question? Email info@ with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
TOPIC: What does the armed citizen do in a scenario like the van attack in Toronto, NYC, England, etc?
- Public School Psychological Terrorism: Public Schools are Cyber-Stalking your Kids
- Wednesday will be a Best of Episode and we will talk about NRA show on Thursday’s Bonus Hour. Watch, Listen, Read, Shop, Connect at http://www.getsotg.com
- Earn a Patch: I am a SOTG Challenge
- Video yourself saying who you are, where you’re from, and that you are a student of the gun
- Post it on your favorite social media (or all of them), tag @studentofthegun, and #studentofthegun. Make sure the post is public so we can share it.
- Send an email to email@example.com with a link to the post and your address and we will send you a patch
FEATURING: Silencer Shop, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: iTunes, Stitcher Radio, AppleTV, Roku, Amazon, GooglePlay, YouTube, Full30TV, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr, #StudentForLife, #StudentoftheGun
A New Jersey high school came under fire Friday after it allegedly suspended two students over a gun photo taken during a family visit to a shooting range.
News of the unnamed students’ suspension circulated through a Lacey Township Facebook group, according to NJ.com.
Amanda Buron, a Lacey resident and family friend of one of the suspended students said one of the photos shared on SnapChat featured four rifles, magazines, and a gun duffel with the caption “fun day at the range,” NJ.com reported.
Buron said the two students received a five-day in-school suspension after the picture drew the attention of Lacey Township High School officials, who argued that it violated the school’s policy on weapons possession.
On Friday, Parkland survivor Kyle Kashuv went to the gun range to learn to fire a gun for the first time, alongside his father. He tweeted this:
It was great learning about our inalienable right of #2A and how to properly use a gun. This was my first time ever touching a gun and it made me appreciate the #Constitution even more. My instructor was very informative; I learnt a lot. #2A is important and we need 2 preserve 2A pic.twitter.com/4rcOZbpl88
According to Kyle, “My dad was there and I shot with an AR-15. After, I posted a few pictures and videos.”
Kashuv was quickly called out for visiting a gun range and posting about it by a variety of other students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School. But that wasn’t the end of the story. When Kyle went to school today, his principal informed him that other students had been upset by his posts, but that he hadn’t done anything wrong…
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- PFT Equipment Guide and MPD Says “You’re on Your Own” | SOTG 975 - August 5th, 2020
- Muzzle Brakes and Detroit Don’t Play That | SOTG 974 - August 3rd, 2020
- - July 31st, 2020
- 9mm Shortage and Understand the Universal Firearms Safety Rules | SOTG 973 - July 29th, 2020
- A Warrior in a Garden | SOTG 972 - July 27th, 2020