The Tennessee Assembly has passed a constitutional carry bill and sent it to Governor Lee who has publicly endorsed it and will sign it into law. We congratulate and applaud Tennessee and welcome them to the club.
During our Brownells Bullet Points segment we will consider the new AP5 9mm pistols from Century Arms. We will also discuss the numerous parts and upgrades that are available for this MP5 clone.
For our SOTG Homeroom from CrossBreed Holsters, we are extremely disappointed and angry to find that the 9th Circuit Court has once more failed the people and sided with the totalitarian state. Do you believe that 14th Century British Law applies to the United States in 2021?
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
• [0:02:45] Peacock censoring Old Wrestling, Zach doesn’t care about wrestling anymore
• [0:08:14] Our friend Nicholas Orr has released a new book in The Operator series: Operation Diomedes www.officialnicholasorr.com
• [0:09:54] Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
• TOPIC: Century Arms AP5, we take a closer look
• Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
• [0:38:06] SOTG Homeroom – CrossBreedHolsters.com
• TOPIC: The Courts Fail the People, again, but there is good news
• Carrying Guns in Public Is Not a Constitutional Right, Ninth Circuit Rules www.courthousenews.com
• [0:53:10] TN legislature passes permitless handgun carry bill www.fox13memphis.com
FEATURING: Courthouse News, Fox13 Memphis, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Crossbreed Holsters, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: Full30, Parler, MeWe.com. iTunes, Stitcher, AppleTV, Roku, Amazon, GooglePlay, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Americans have no right to carry guns in public, a divided en banc Ninth Circuit panel ruled Wednesday, reversing a prior Ninth Circuit decision that struck down a Hawaii firearm restriction as unconstitutional.
“There is no right to carry arms openly in public; nor is any such right within the scope of the Second Amendment,” U.S. Circuit Judge Jay Bybee, a George W. Bush appointee, wrote for the majority of an 11-judge panel in a 127-page opinion.
Late Monday evening, the Tennessee General Assembly approved Gov. Lee’s legislation to allow most adults to carry handguns without obtaining a permit.
Governor Bill Lee backed the bill but said there is little concern for gun safety throughout the state. The bill restricts some people from getting their hands on a weapon without a permit, including people who have had a DUI in the past five years or two DUIs in 10 years.
The permitless carry bill passed the House of Representatives 64-29 on Monday night. Only five House Republicans voted against it.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- Your Name is on the List | SOTG 1064 - June 21st, 2021
- Professor Paul’s First & Newest Toy! | Liberty Letter #106 - June 18th, 2021
- Special Report: The State of Braces with Alex Bosco | SOTG 1063 - June 16th, 2021
- Judge Overturns CA Assault Weapon Ban | SOTG 1062 - June 14th, 2021
- It’s a Matter of Liberty and Freedom | Liberty Letter #105 - June 11th, 2021