Is there a time to stop carrying a gun? When and under what circumstances should an armed citizen voluntarily lay down their arms or at least put them away? We will address this important topic at length.
Our SWAT Fuel Warrior of the Week has a question pertaining to what actions to take after you have taken a training course. Paul and Jarrad will consider a few important steps to take.
Also, during our weekly Quiet Time from SilencerShop.com, the crew will consider a summer reading plan. Jarrad has created an easier pathway for you to access the Patriot Book Shelf. Listen louder.
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Challenge: Share SOTG Radio – We did Pre-Req episodes so you know which episodes to share.
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- TOPIC: How can I build my confidence? – What to do AFTER taking a professional training class
- Quiet Time
- We now have AAFU & PFT attire on the store, as well as Youth stuff! – studentofthegungear.com/apparel
- When is it time to stop carrying a gun? Narcotic Pain Medicine, Illness High Fever, Diminished Mental Capacity
- Accur8? Sights. Absolutely Accurate, Day or Night – Go to studentofthegun.com/sights
FEATURING: Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Get AAFU, PFT, & SOTG Attire Today: www.studentofthegungear.com
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 842 – Armed Citizens Stops Kidnapping - April 17th, 2019
- SOTG 841 – How to be an Armed Parent - April 15th, 2019
- SOTG 840 – CA Magazine Ban Reinstated? - April 10th, 2019
- SOTG 839 – LAPD to Cancel Gun Permission Slips - April 8th, 2019
- SOTG 838 – Marines Shorten Pistol Qualification - April 3rd, 2019