Is there a time to stop carrying a gun? When and under what circumstances should an armed citizen voluntarily lay down their arms or at least put them away? We will address this important topic at length.
Our SWAT Fuel Warrior of the Week has a question pertaining to what actions to take after you have taken a training course. Paul and Jarrad will consider a few important steps to take.
Also, during our weekly Quiet Time from SilencerShop.com, the crew will consider a summer reading plan. Jarrad has created an easier pathway for you to access the Patriot Book Shelf. Listen louder.
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Challenge: Share SOTG Radio – We did Pre-Req episodes so you know which episodes to share.
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- TOPIC: How can I build my confidence? – What to do AFTER taking a professional training class
- Quiet Time
- We now have AAFU & PFT attire on the store, as well as Youth stuff! – studentofthegungear.com/apparel
- When is it time to stop carrying a gun? Narcotic Pain Medicine, Illness High Fever, Diminished Mental Capacity
- Accur8? Sights. Absolutely Accurate, Day or Night – Go to studentofthegun.com/sights
FEATURING: Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Get AAFU, PFT, & SOTG Attire Today: www.studentofthegungear.com
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- PFT Equipment Guide and MPD Says “You’re on Your Own” | SOTG 975 - August 5th, 2020
- Muzzle Brakes and Detroit Don’t Play That | SOTG 974 - August 3rd, 2020
- - July 31st, 2020
- 9mm Shortage and Understand the Universal Firearms Safety Rules | SOTG 973 - July 29th, 2020
- A Warrior in a Garden | SOTG 972 - July 27th, 2020