Yes, the Coming Civil War. Not the Potential, because it is coming, in fact some may say that it has already begun. With the Queen Antifa people out in the street macing people, throwing public tantrums and inciting violence daily, like I said before it may have already started.
Some people on our side say “No, don’t encourage it. Don’t incite or hope for Civil War, because in war Everyone Loses”. For starters, our side are not the ones who want it. The Antifas and Millenials are the ones call and crying for it. All our side is saying, is “Bring it the F on.”
Also during Quiet Time, brought to you by Silencer Shop, Prof. Paul talk about the Form 4 & the Hearing Protection Act. During the Warrior of the Week segment, thanks to our friends at SWAT Fuel, we discuss options for carrying your weapon in a vehicle and options for that. Listen Louder!
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- A second Civil War in America is coming. It’s not a matter of If, but When.
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- What are some options for carrying in a vehicle?
- Quiet Time
- Visit Silencershop.com
- Form 4 Efile down to 200 days, If you would have listened to me last fall, you’d have your can now.
FEATURING: Silencer Shop, SWAT Fuel, John Stuart Mill, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
“War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.”
John Stuart Mill
English economist & philosopher (1806 – 1873)
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 878 – “Police Guns Escalate Violence” City Councilwoman wants Cops Disarmed - August 21st, 2019
- SOTG 877 – Felon Shoots Police, Philadelphia Mayor Blames NRA - August 19th, 2019
- SOTG 876 – Chinese Fighting for Freedom, Americans line up to give it away - August 14th, 2019
- SOTG 875 – Armed Good Guy Stops Gunman at Walmart - August 12th, 2019
- SOTG 874 – Terrorism will Never End - August 7th, 2019