The Thought Police are on the march again in the U.K. This time a Scottish college student is under investigation for saying something that made “minority students feel threatened and unsafe”. You might want to break out the duct tape to keep your head together.
Today’s Homework: Leave a review on our facebook page: www.facebook.com/studentofthegun
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Thank you Ed Layton for the C.O.O. Coffee Cup
- SOTG Tub Challenge
- Go Bag Checklist
- Tub Challenge Minimum Checklist
- SOTG Homeroom brought to you by Crossbreed Holsters: Armed During a Crisis
- Fostech Echo II trigger discount code: STUDENT
- Anarchy in the UK: Scottish Student Calls ISIS ‘Barbarians.’ Get’s Slapped with a Hate Crime? www.louderwithcrowder.com
FEATURING: SilencerShop, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, GunDistrict, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Welcome to Scotland. Home of haggis, the Bay City Rollers, and NXT Champion Drew McIntyre. Also, home to hate crime laws that are so jobby ?
HOW JOBBY ARE THEY?
They are so jobby, it’s a hate crime to insult ISIS.
No, seriously. The terrorist organization. Criticize it and you’ll get bitch slapped with a hate crime.
A law student is under investigation by his university after being branded a ‘blatant Islamophobe’ for allegedly mocking ISIS on social media.
Robbie Travers, 21, who is a regular commentator on Facebook and Twitter, has allegedly put ‘minority students at risk and in a state of panic’ at Edinburgh University for his comments which ridiculed the terror group.
Responding to the news the US Air Force bombed an ISIS stronghold in Afghanistan in April, Travers wrote: “I’m glad we could bring these barbarians a step closer to collecting their 72 virgins.”
Latest posts by Jarrad Markel (see all)
- Behind the Scenes Development of Accur8 Night Sights - July 17th, 2018
- SOTG 706 – H.R. 38 National Carry Reciprocity Passes the House - December 11th, 2017
- SOTG 699 – Church Security: More than Guns - November 28th, 2017
- SOTG 697- Proof: Gun Control is Mind Control - November 23rd, 2017
- SOTG 696 – Banning Muzzleloaders: We’re not Kidding & Gains on the Go Follow Up - November 22nd, 2017