How can the strategy of defense be a losing proposition? We consider the origins of the defensive mindset and examine how we have lost ground continuously over the last eighty plus years.
We have a Warrior of the Week question. Our warrior has a question about some of the overlooked items in the prepper pantry. What should every person have on hand, all the time in the pantry? How can we keep from missing or forgetting important items?
Remember our brand new Firearms Fitness Workout Program, available right now on ShopSOTG.com. How did humans survive without air conditioning and refrigerators? We will explore all that and more.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- The Firearms Regulatory Accountability Coalition, Inc. www.FRACAction.org
- Firearms Fitness Workout Program at SHOPSOTG.com www.studentofthegungear.com
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- TOPIC: What are some overlooked Prep Pantry items? – Ryne Hepfer
- Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P | Question Post in The Liberty Mastermind
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question…Email info@ with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
- Brownells Unboxing Live Stream www.facebook.com
- Failed Strategy of Defense www.ammoland.com
FEATURING: Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Crossbreed Holsters, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: Full 30, Roku, United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Make every shot count. The Firearms Fitness Workout Program is a Student of the Gun exclusive. Developed by Paul G. Markel, Small Arms and Tactics instructor, the Firearms Fitness curriculum is purpose-built to help ensure that no time or ammunition is wasted on the range.
A professional instructor for more than 30 years, Mr. Markel has created a shooting program that will enable new and seasoned shooters alike to build upon their existing level of skill. Shooters can complete the Firearms Fitness Workout Program at their own pace during their own time.
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- Be a Good Victim: Traitors in Uniform | SOTG 1032 - February 24th, 2021
- Cork Graham and the Tytler Cycle | SOTG 1031 - February 22nd, 2021
- - February 19th, 2021
- Colt Sold To CZG, Ceska Zbrojovka Group | SOTG 1030 - February 17th, 2021
- Indiana Gun Permits and Sonny Puzikas | SOTG 1029 - February 15th, 2021