Texas Police Chief, Art Acevedo, reacted to the recent officer-involved shootings in Houston by calling on the Texas and national legislature to pass more laws restricting the liberties of the people. Texas needs more Texas and fewer liberal politicians in police uniforms.
Our SWAT Fuel Warrior of the Week has a question about medical gear. How often should you check it and how often should it be replaced? Professor Paul has some thoughts on the matter.
Also, we have a Quiet Time Moment from our friends at SilencerShop.com. The Professor has two pieces of recommended reading for all of you and a couple of homework questions for you to answer. Be sure to listen louder.
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Hedgehogs are Cool
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- TOPIC: From Quentin- What is the Definition of Sheep Dogs?
- Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P | Question Post in The Liberty Mastermind
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question… Email info@ with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- Valentine’s Book Sale! 33% OFF all books 2/11 – 2/15: ShopSOTG.com
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Silencer Shop | Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | Froglube | SWAT Fuel
- Quiet Time
- Houston Top Cop: We Do Not Need Prayers, We Need Gun Control www.breitbart.com/politics
FEATURING: Breitbart, SWAT Fuel, Silencer Shop, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Valentine’s Book Sale! 33% OFF all books 2/11-2/15: ShopSOTG.com
Houston Police Chief Art Acevedo says officers do not need prayers from elected officials, rather they need the passage of more gun control.
Acevedo pushed for more gun control the day after drug suspects opened fire on police officers in Houston, wounding four.
The Washington Post quoted Acevedo saying, “WE DON’T elect people to pray for us. We elect people to lead us.” He added, “I appreciate your prayers … but the question is, what are policymakers willing to do, besides prayers, to address a public-health epidemic?”
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- SOTG 826 – Dentist Office Attack and Thought Crime - February 20th, 2019
- SOTG 825 – Weaponlights and Cougar Attacks - February 18th, 2019
- SOTG 824 – 50% Ammo Tax and Torture Tests - February 13th, 2019
- SOTG 823 – Texas Police Chief Wants More Gun Control - February 11th, 2019
- SOTG 822 – More New York Gun Control - February 6th, 2019