The Republic of Texas is Leading the Way and many others have chosen to follow in confronting the rampant voter fraud and corruption that went on during the 2020 Presidential election. We will explain the details of the lawsuit and the facts surrounding the case.
During our Brownells Bullet Points, we have some encouraging news for you as well as some Christmas shopping ideas. If you haven’t signed up for their newsletter yet, get on it.
Also, during our SOTG Homeroom from CrossBreed Holsters, we consider being dangerous on demand. What is Paul’s new favorite tool for being dangerous on demand? We’ll give you a hint, it begins with a “G”.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- [0:04:00] Frozen milk and whipping cream?
- [0:13:35] Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- TOPIC: Brownells XMAS Gifts
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
- [0:22:45] SOTG Homeroom – CrossBreedHolsters.com
- TOPIC: The Glock 48 is the best product (Dangerous on Demand)
- [0:31:56] A Summary of the Texas Election Lawsuit www.americanthinker.com
- Texas is Leading the Way
FEATURING: American Thinker, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Crossbreed Holsters, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: Full 30, Roku, United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Texas claims that the presidential elections as held (and as directed by government officials outside the legislature) in Pennsylvania, Georgia, Wisconsin, and Michigan all flagrantly violated their own election laws by materially weakening or doing away with security measures.
Further, according to the U.S. Constitution, the legislature (representing the citizens) of each state has absolute authority and responsibility for how presidential electors are chosen; the will of legislature being expressed through state law.
Check out the most recent Liberty Letter: www.studentofthegun.com/news
Latest posts by Zach (see all)
- Your Name is on the List | SOTG 1064 - June 21st, 2021
- Professor Paul’s First & Newest Toy! | Liberty Letter #106 - June 18th, 2021
- Special Report: The State of Braces with Alex Bosco | SOTG 1063 - June 16th, 2021
- Judge Overturns CA Assault Weapon Ban | SOTG 1062 - June 14th, 2021
- It’s a Matter of Liberty and Freedom | Liberty Letter #105 - June 11th, 2021